Introducing Oxyshred: The Best Thermogenic Fat Burner in Australia
EHPLabs OxyShred is a potent fat burner specially formulated to support weight loss. It contains a unique blend of ingredients that work synergistically to offer you a three-pronged approach to fat burning by increasing your fat metabolism, boosting your immunity and supporting optimal mental performance & mood. Additionally, OxyShred has a light diuretic so you don’t hold onto excess water weight.
Oxyshred & Fat Burning: Breaking it Down
OxyShred is a scientifically researched & efficaciously dosed thermogenic fat burner. It works by stimulating your body’s fat receptor cells, boosting your metabolism to promote an increased level of fat cell breakdown, known as Hyper-Lipolysis. Ultimately, this process can result in increased weight loss & a leaner physique.
Key Features of Oxyshred: Powerful Fat-Burning Benefits
OxyShred is the world's best thermogenic because of the following:
- Limits Calorie Absorption by the Body
- Best Thermogenic Ever Developed
- Destroys Stubborn Fat Cells
- Immunity Support
- No Heavy Stimulants
- No Jitters or Anxiety
- Mood Enhancers
- Light Diuretic
Oxyshred Flavours: A Delicious Range
At our Sydney & Perth warehouse locations, we carry in stock all the available Oxyshred flavours.
- Guava Paradise
- Kiwi Strawberry
- Wild Melon
- Raspberry Refresh
- Gummy Snake
- Cosmic Blast
- Pink Grapefruit
- Peach Candy Rings
- Juicy Watermelon
Put simply if Oxyshred has a flavour, rest assured we retail it for fast delivery direct to your door. To know more about Oxyshred flavours please read our article.
The Oxyshred Difference: A Unique Formulation with Quality Ingredients
OxyShred is the best fat burner in Australia for several reasons:
Unique Formulation: Unlike many other fat burners, OxyShred uses a well-designed powdered fat-burning formulation, which allows for synergistic fat-burning results.
High-Quality Ingredients: OxyShred contains high-quality ingredients that are backed by scientific research to support weight loss, these include Acetyl L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract & Chromium Picolinate. For full information on Oxyshred's ingredients, be sure to view the nutritional panel located below on this page.
Versatility: OxyShred is a versatile fat loss supplement that may be used for a longer period or in conjunction with pre-workout supplements, this makes it an excellent long-term solution for those looking to support their weight loss goals.
Delicious Flavours: As discussed earlier, OxyShred comes in a range of unique and delicious flavours, making it more enjoyable to consume than other fat burners on the market.
No Heavy Stimulants: Unlike other leading fat burners that contain high levels of stimulants & may cause jitters, headaches & crashes. OxyShred uses a more balanced approach to energy & focus, providing a smooth sustained release of energy without many of the negative side effects.
Summary: Achieve Genuine Weight Loss with Oxyshred
If you're looking for a powerful, safe & effective fat burner that can help you achieve genuine weight loss, look no further than Oxyshred. With its potent blend of ingredients, delicious flavours & easy-to-use formula, Oxyshred is the perfect addition to any weight loss plan.
- Is Oxyshred TGA or FDA approved?
No it is not. In saying this it doesn't need to be. In Australia Oxyshred in regulated under a food-type code. In the United States it is regulated as a Dietary Supplement.
- Is Oxyshred gluten-free? I’m a newly diagnosed coeliac wanting to look at pre work outs and supplements to help me while I’m at the gym.
Oxyshred does not include gluten as an ingredient, however is not gluten-free certified meaning it could have been made on the same line as other gluten products and could risk cross-contamination.
- Can I take Oxyshred before workouts and a casein powder before bed?
Yes, this combination makes good sense. They may be taken in this manner.
- I am currently using the EHP oxyshred but would also like to build muscle. Can you recommend something that could use while also using oxyshred?
We'd also suggest taking EHP Labs Oxy Whey plus EHP Labs Beyond BCAA's. Both products would support building lean muscle whilst minimising body fat.
- Why is necessary to take a 2 week break after every 4 weeks (if taking twice a day) when 400mg of caffeine a day is considered safe?
Regardless of manufacturers information listed on labels & whilst not mandatory, when asked Mr Supplement on most occasions advise users to have a break from using stimulants & caffeine. Stimulants & caffeine are major ingredients in Oxyshred. We comment that habitual caffeine use leads to tolerance. This means the effects of caffeine will be diminished, eventually to the point where the only benefit a user may experience is caffeine’s anti-sleep effect. This is an ‘insurmountable’ tolerance, which means more caffeine will not overcome it. A 2 week break from caffeine will reduce tolerance and again enhance the users receptors and stimulant effect.
- Can I take oxyshred whilst breastfeeding?
We would NOT recommend taking Oxyshred whilst breast feeding. Generally speaking we would not advise supplementation whilst breast feeding. Rather we'd suggest a healthy well balanced diet.
- Can I mix beta-alanine with oxyshred in a pre-workout drink?
Yes you can mix the beta alanine with OxyShred to maximize both weight loss and performance.
- Can I have 1 scoop of Oxyshred in the morning and 2 before my workout?
We recommend sticking to the manufacturer's label's recommendations. Customers who choose to go above this do so on their own free will.
- Is Oxyshred OK for someone that is sensitive to caffeine?
The product contains a range of vitamin b's for energy and it does contain caffeine. If you are fairly sensitive to caffeine I would suggest either using 1/2 a scoop as opposed to the 1 scoop or you could consider a stim-free fat burner.
- Is Oxyshred lactose and dairy-free?
This product doesn't contain any lactose or dairy ingredients in the product.
- Can I add a sccop of pure creatine to oxyshred?
Yes you can add a scoop of creatine together with OxyShred.
- Hi I'm interested in trying the product. What exactly do I need to get started, do I purchase just the OXY Shred or is there other supplements I need to get. Is it mixed with water and do you have samples.Thankyou
To get started you just purchase the OxyShred itself. You can either purchase online or come into our Sydney or Perth store. Unfortunately, we don't get samples unless the supplier has issued us. OxyShred is in powder form which is mixed with water.
Since this is your first time taking it, I would suggest taking half a scoop first to assess tolerance and do not take after 5pm unless you're okay with taking caffeine.
- Does Oxyshred contain higenamine HCL?
Yes it does contain higenamine HCL
- Hello, Can you recommend two products I should take as together as a pre/post workout pack? My goal is lean, feminine muscle. Work out 4x/week.
You can consider stacking OxyShred against a protein powder like:
- Elemental Xtreme Whey - https://www.mrsupplement.com.au/100-whey-protein
This stack includes OxyShred you can use as a pre or during your training & you can take this protein powder after your workout to add lean muscle.
- I'm taking Oxyshred as soon as I get up in the morning, and I normally train at night time or during the day, will that scoop still take effect on my workout or will I need another before my workout?
It is best to take another scoop before your workout for it to take effect. However, if you are training at night I would suggest taking half a scoop unless you can tolerate caffeine.
- What is the best way to stack Oxyshred and Shredding Matrix?
I would recommend starting off by taking OxyShred in the morning on an empty stomach and if you're training you can either take it before you train or during training to help you lose fat during training. As for the Shredding Matrix, I would suggest taking it as a post workout.
Depending on what your goals are for maximum benefit of losing weight you can use the Shredding Matrix up to 3 times a day & can be used as a meal replacement.
- Does Shredding Matrix contain any banned substances at all? It says it does in fact contain a banned substance on the ASADA website. Have they changed this formula?
OxyShred did have a banned substance before but it has been now reformulated and does not contain any banned substances.
- Does Oxyshred contain artificial sweeteners?
Yes it does contain artificial sweeteners.
- I have been taking Oxyshred once a day in the morning for 30 days, should I take a break now or finish the tub?
The guidelines suggest to take a 2 week break once you finish the tub so I would suggest to follow that first.
- Can I take Oxyshred with a WPI in order to lose stubborn belly fat, tone muscles and bulk a little? Are there any side effects for Oxyshred?
I would suggest stacking OxyShred against a weight loss protein such as Elemental Shredding Matrix to lose stubborn belly fat and maintain muscle.
OxyShred does contain caffeine content so its is not advised to take other products containing caffeine as it may cause negative side effects such as diarrhea.
Side effects generally are unlikely, but if its your first time taking it I would suggest starting with a smaller dosage.
- Does Oxyshred offer a month's supply?
The serving size is equivalent to approximately a month.
- Should I still have a two week break in between tubs if I'm only having one scoop 5 days / week (mon-fri)?
I would suggest to still follow the guidelines and take a 2 week break in between tubs. Although you are not taking a high amount of during the week, taking thermogenics drain the adrenal glands so it is important to take a break.
- Would it be fine if I took Oxyshred in the morning then a pre-workout in the afternoon before training?
Yes you can take Oxyshred in the morning and the pre workout before your training.
- If I have problems sleeping will Oxyshred be bad for me?
If you're having trouble with sleeping it is probably best to not take it later in the day. You could just take it in the morning. It just depends on how yourself, if you struggle with sleep quite often I would recommend not using the product as each individuals tolerance to caffeine/stimulants is different.
- Do I have to take a break in between finishing a full tub before starting a new one? I thought I read 2 weeks somewhere but can't find the info now.
Yes that's correct, you should take two weeks break before starting a new tub.
- What is better for losing weight and toning muscle, EHP Labs OxyShred or Elemental Shredding Matrix? Thank you.
I would suggest stacking these products together for optimal benefit.
Elemental Shredding Matrix - a protein powder that contains fat loss ingredients and help you tone muscle.
EHP Labs Oxyshred- a fat burner that can help you lose weight but will not tone muscle.
- When is the best times to take Oxyshred?
It is recommended to take 1 scoop in the morning on an empty stomach. Alternatively, on training days, you can take another scoop in the afternoon. However, do not take more than 2 scoops per day.
- How often do you take the supplement? Before training? 1 or 2 times a day? Thanks.
It is recommended on training days to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon but make sure not to exceed more than 2 a day.
- Hey will this fat burner be okay to use Oxyshred if I don't go to the gym but I'm active, I play rugby league and I'm a bricklayer?
Yes, you can use it when you are not at the gym and in terms of your situation it shouldn't affect your activities.
- Is this product safe to use whilst breastfeeding?
It's best to speak to your doctor before consuming the product.
- Can you take Oxyshred in combination with L-Carnitine?
Yes, you can take Oxyshred in combination with L-carnitine.
- Is Oxyshred a pre-workout?
OxyShred is a fat burner. However, it does contain a little caffeine which makes it beneficial for use before training.
- Is this A-Okay to take as a pre-workout with Xtend and a low carb protein post-workout?
Absolutely. That would make a great workout stack that would support fat burning.
- How long does a tub of OxyShred last?
OxyShred has 60 serves in each tub. OxyShred should last anywhere from 30 days to 4-6 weeks.
- I am currently training to build muscle (5 x week), but I am trying to remove stubborn fat from around my waistline. Can I take this product as well as protein shakes?
Yes, OxyShred can be taken in conjunction with a protein shake.
- Is it safe for females to take Oxyshred?
OxyShred is extremely popular for both men and women. We would recommend starting with a half scoop to assess tolerance.
- Can I stack my Oxyshred with my Elemental Massive Muscle Fuel?
Absolutely, those products can work together to assist with fat loss.
- How much caffeine is in each serve of OxyShred please?
It is difficult to determine the exact dose of caffeine in each serve of OxyShred as the manufacturers have not disclosed this. However, we estimate this to be in the vicinity of 100 mg.
- Is the product suitable for vegans or vegetarians?
Yes, OxyShred does not contain any animal products.
- When I run out of OxyShred, how many days or weeks should I wait before I start to consume a new batch?
We would recommend around a 2 week break before resuming.
- If I train first thing in the morning before work is there any need to take again later in the day?
The maximum dose for OxyShred is two scoops per day. You may take a 2nd dose to get the most out of the product, as long as you can tolerate it.