At MrSupplement, our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered lightning fast Australia wide. Providing your place of delivery has an Australian postcode, rest assured we will get it there as soon as possible. MrSupplement have delivered as far West as the Cocos Islands some 2750Km North West of Perth & as far East as Norfolk Island some 1000Km off the East Coast of Australia.
How do we get it to you so fast? Well it’s simple really. Firstly we make sure your package is dispatched from one of our two extensive warehouses close to your destination, being either Sydney or Perth. Then we utilise the very fastest transport, which could be via any one of our four (4) dedicated freight companies. Shipments begin being dispatched from both our Sydney & Perth warehouses starting at 10am daily with the last goods leaving by 5pm so there are no holding delays. Secondly, where possible we always use an airfreight service which is why over 75% of our customers receive their orders by next business day. In short we don't muck around with shipping. We understand getting your delivery to you fast, without complication & as ordered is the best way of thanking you for trusting us with your supplement business.
Shipping & Handling Costs
A) Our shipping and handling fee is a flat $9.95 Australia wide or FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.00. We encourage our customers to reach this amount so as to take advantage of the FREE DELIVERY offer.
Ordering & Delivery
After choosing to place an order with Mr Supplement we are pleased to advise of the following process which takes place during our business hours (8am-5pm Monday-Friday EST/EDST).
1. You shall receive an initial confirmation email that your order has been received and is being packed.
2. When goods are dispatched from our warehouse you shall receive a further second email advising your delivery has been successfully shipped.
3. Goods shall be packaged in a discreet manner which shall prevent product damage during transport.
4. Goods ordered prior to 3:15pm Eastern Australia time (Daylight Saving time when appropriate) shall be dispatched via the fastest method, same business day.
5. Goods are predominately air freighted via one of four transport companies, with delivery extending to all regions of Australia. We utilise multiple transport services as we know this is the only way to ensure the fastest delivery. As a result 75% of our customers receive their goods next working day, with approximately 95% receiving deliveries within 3 working days. Remote regional areas depending on the exact location may take additional time.
As a tip & for the fastest delivery, we strongly recommend noting a physical street address as opposed to a PO Box when ordering (PO Box deliveries often need to be dispatched via road freight due to Australia Posts freight limitations). In addition, there is unfortunately no option for Express Post service if your order is being sent via Australia Post.
6. Should you wish to track the status of your shipment. Simply log into the MrSupplement "Locker Room" (your personal members area) & check your delivery status online. We store all of your shipping information including consignment notes to make checking your order simple and easy. So please don't hesitate to use this service which is free of charge & there to assist you.
7. For your security, deliveries do require a signature on receipt. Therefore, delivery should be to an address where someone is available to receive and sign for the goods during business hours. In the event no one is available to receive delivery, a card shall be left advising the package is collectable at the nearest Courier or Australia Post depot.
8. Should you wish for deliveries to be left without signature (i.e. front door etc), this should be noted on your order comments. MrSupplement is happy to oblige with these requests on small order values, however we shall hold no responsibility for any lost or missing deliveries should these unfortunate circumstances occur. All large value orders, which are determined by MrSupplement, for security reasons, may still require a signature regardless of any authority to leave instructions.
9. MrSupplement, the couriers and transport companies used will try at all times to follow order and delivery instructions where ever possible. However, there may be extenuating circumstances where the order and delivery instructions may be void. If you are unsure whether your order or delivery instructions can be met, please contact MrSupplement, the couriers or the transport companies directly.
Should you wish to make a claim relating to your product for either (1) goods damaged in transport, (2) incorrect goods received or (3) other fault/s, you may do so via the following procedure:
1. We advise politely that any claims be made as soon as possible after receiving your goods.
2. To make your claim, please contact our friendly Customer Care Team during the hours of 8am-5pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) via one of the following methods:
3. Please be ready to provide us with the following details:
4. Once the details as specified in point three (3) have been received, our customer care team may advise a return of the item/s (free of charge and depending on the level of damage) and will organise for a resend of a brand new item or the correct item, depending on what the initial problem was.
5. Items to be resent will be organised free of charge and dispatched as soon as the incorrect or damaged items are returned back to MrSupplement and should take 1-3 business days for most locations within Australia.
6. If you decide that you do not want your items resent, we are pleased to offer you other alternative options:
7. If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than three months ago, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
8. It is always the customers responsibility to review the goods received prior to their opening. Goods received, even in the event of incorrect supply, shall only be accepted back for re-supply or credit, if the goods are unopened & in their original condition
9. When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
10. Returns are only valid for incorrect items, damaged goods and out of date products. We do apologise, but we cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for issues with tastes or with lack of results.
In the event there is nothing wrong or incorrect with your order, and you have simply decided the goods received are no longer what you want, you may exchange the products.
1. Please feel free to contact us within seven (7) days of receiving the goods by email, telephone or facsimile to arrange the return of any unopened re-saleable items.
2. Once the unopened items have been received by MrSupplement, we’ll be pleased to provide either an exchange, a refund or credit. Our friendly customer service staff shall be pleased to guide you through whichever option you prefer.
3. If you decide on getting your money refunded or an in-store credit, this will be completed once the products are returned. Refunds will take approximately 1-2 business days depending on your bank and method of payment. In store credits will be set up within 24 hours of goods received and all details will be sent to a supplied email address. The refund and credit amount is of the value of the product/s, minus any shipping & handling costs we incur.
4. If you decide to exchange the product with other product/s, please let our customer service staff know. We will then organise for the new items to be posted out to you as soon as the original items have been returned. Extra shipping and handling costs of $9.95 flat rate may be incurred depending on the size of the exchange.
5. Please note that you will be responsible for any charges associated with the return of the item/s to us.
6. If the unopened item you’d like to return was ordered more than six (6) weeks ago, or if the item was received as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
7. When returning an item, we highly recommend that you use a shipping method that provides tracking details to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologise, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
We thank you for taking the time to read this page. Assuring you of our best service by providing Australia's fastest supplement deliveries.