Purchase Faction Labs Disorder Golden Shower and receive a free limited edition Faction Labs Shaker.
Faction Labs clinically dosed pre-workout Disorder delivers extreme energy, razor sharp focus, improved endurance, increased strength and insane pumps. With 12 grams of active ingredients, Disorder possesses everything you need to destroy your next training session.
- Pink Bits - Strawberry Creme
- Red Russian - Red Raspberry
- Green Haze - Passionfruit
- Blue Pearl - Candy Bomb
- Purple Reign - Watermelon
- Yellow Fever - Tingle with the Taste of Yellow Pine Lime
- Orange Firm - Tasty Orange Mango
- Black Fire - Juicy Grape
- White Snow - Vanilla Cola
- Rainbow Warrior - Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- Golden Shower - Lemon Tang
- Brown Sugar - Peach Ice Tea
The Pink Bits flavour was a custom developed flavour exclusively for Mr Supplement. Designed to taste like a strawberry cream sprite, Pink Bits in our opinion is the best Disorder flavour to date. Delicious, easy to drink and fun so you'll be sure to love it. Do don't delay get your own Pink Bits, put it in your mouth & enjoy.
If you are looking for a high stimulant, high energy, pump and focus pre-workout then Faction Lab’s Disorder is a must try for you. Each serve of Disorder gives you a big hit of caffeine, citrulline malate and beta alanine which are all essential for you to smash your workout.
- 100% Open Label
- Caffeine 500mg Double Scoop – high dose of caffeine for longer lasting energy
- L-Citrulline Malate 6000mg – proven to support nitric oxide production and help give you a massive pump
- Beta Alanine 3200mg – shown to support muscle carnosine synthesis and reduce lactic acid build up in the muscles during exercise
- What're the sizes that Disorder comes in?
Faction Labs Disorder comes in three sizes. They are 400g / 50 serves, 200g / 25 serves or a 12 serve multi flavour variety pack.
- What is the Disorder Variety Pack?
In March 2022 Disorder launched a 12 single-satchel Variety Pack. In this pack comes 8 gram satchels of every Disorder flavour. So for those that want to try all flavours the Variety Pack is the perfect way to do it.
- What is Disorder?
Disorder is a popular Australian pre workout supplement which became popular upon launching. Today it is one of the best selling pre workout supplements in Australia.
- What's special about Disorder?
From the first look you'll see super-funky labelling and packaging. Couple this with a fantastic range of flavours and you have a pre workout supplement that appeals to a broad range of people.
- What benefits can I expect from Faction Labs Disorder?
Most users can expect an uplift in energy within 15 minutes after taking Disorder. Users may also feel they have better endurance, feel stronger and are more pumped up than normal whilst working out.
- Is Disorder good for pumps?
Factions Labs have definitely made an impact on the energy market with their high-stimulant products but don't let that fool you. Disorder includes all necessary ingredients for an effective pump as well as helping to reduce muscle fatigue.
- What is the best flavour of Disorder?
With 12 flavours (at the time of writing this) there is definitely a flavour for all taste buds. For people with a sweet tooth, the Pink Bits (strawberries & cream) or the Rainbow Warrior (rainbow ice cream) will be your best bet. For fans of soft drinks who could say no to a Vanilla Cola (White Snow) flavour? Or, the Red Russian resembles the childhood taste of red frogs to many. Ether way, there will surely be a flavour for you to fall in love with.
- Does Disorder give you those pre-workout tingles?
Yes. Disorder contains the ingredient Beta Alanine which is the culprit for those tingles we all know (and some love.) These are not dangerous - Beta Alanine does play a role in your workout outside of this side effect. It converts to carnosine in the muscle which helps to buffer the build-up of lactic acid, sometimes resulting in more reps. As for the tingles, they should subside once your blood starts pumping - also, drinking more water helps.
- Who is Disorder for?
Disorder is for anyone looking to increase their intensity in the gym - or for those that need some extra motivation to get in there in the first place, either way this product is sure to get you wanting to train.
- How much caffeine is in Disorder?
A single serving (1 scoop) of Disorder will give you 250mg of caffeine. Some users choose to double scoop it giving 500mg of caffeine.
- Can I take Disorder at night?
With this amount of caffeine, it is not recommended to take such a potent pre-workout too late as it can greatly effect sleep quality.
- Does Faction Labs Disorder contain creatine?
No. Disorder doesn't contain creatine. It does however contain other strength support ingredients including beta alanine & citrulline malate.
- What should I stack with Faction Labs Disorder for better results?
For enhanced results from your workouts we'd suggest looking at a quality protein powder, an intra workout amino acid supplement & depending on your individual situation also consider a quality testosterone booster.
- What shouldn't I take with Faction Labs Disorder?
As Disorder is a stimulant based supplement one should monitor and be aware of any additional stimulants taken in your diet. This includes caffeine and coffee.
- Are there any banned ingredients in Faction Labs Disorder?
There are no illegal ingredients listed on the Disorder product label. If concerned about testing for sport or work we'd suggest referring your authorities information pertaining to supplements i.e WADA etc as the responsibility to comply always remains with the user.
- Should I cycle Faction Labs Disorder?
The stimulants contained in Disorder after a period of continued use shall have diminished effects. As such when this happens it's usually a good sign to have a break. A typical cycle may be 8-10 weeks on 2-3 weeks off. Then when re-commencing effects again should be more pronounced.
- Is this product vegan?
Disorder is vegan friendly but this product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, shellfish, wheat and eggs.
- Is Disorder Pink Bits a limited time only flavour?
Pink Bits at the time of writing is a limited time only flavour exclusive to Mr Supplement. We thank our friends at Faction Labs for this fantastic collaboration.
- Is Disorder 250mg or 500mg of caffeine per serve?
Disorder is 250mg caffeine per single scoop. There is an option for users to take a double scoop which equates to 500mg.
- Why the change to a new label and have ingredients changed? Does this still contain 3200 of beta alanine, caffeine seems to have reduced from 450g to 250g?
The formulation for Disorder did go through a revision in August 2020. The correct current ingredient profile is published on our site.
- I'm a little confused. Is Disorder 250mg or 500mg of caffeine?
To explain Disorders directions give the option of taking a single scoop which is 250mg of caffeine & 40 serves per container. OR a double scoop which is 500mg of caffeine & 20 serves per container.
- Is this product safe to use as an ASADA tested athlete?
Different sports have different ASADA guidelines. It would be best to check with ASADA before taking this product due to its high caffeine content. ASADA as a general rule do not approve supplements.
It was described as grape flavour but definitely doesn’t taste like that, but it’s not that bad either, I wouldn’t get it again but I would get the brand again in a different flavour
Great taste, mixes well.
Didnt feel anything from this one.
Great service love the site mr supplement got everything
Straight up. Rainbow warrior is actually blue in colour. That really artificial blue that you know is dying the inside of your organs.
I’m sitting on the toilet as I write this. I’m sure that the labeling is actually legit and I will die one day from some sort of disorder. So 3 stars for telling the truth.