Purchase any 2.3kg or 4.5kg Xtreme Whey & receive a free Mr Supplement Shaker. *Offer subject to availability
High-Quality Australian Whey, 6 Delicious Flavours, Added Aminos & more
- Blend Whey Hydrolysate, Isolate & Concentrate
- Added L-Leucine for Muscle Growth
- Added Athletes Vitamin & Mineral Complex
- Added Digestive Enzymes for Easy Absorption
Elemental Nutrition Xtreme Whey is the ultimate whey protein formulated to meet the needs of athletes & trainers of all levels who are engaged in regular weight training or physical exercise. So whether you are a male or female looking to add lean muscle, aid workout recovery or reduce body fat, Elemental Nutrition Xtreme Whey is for you.
- Contains Three Forms of Whey: Isolate; Concentrate; and Hydrolysate
- Naturally High in BCAAs with Added Leucine
- Over 4g of Leucine per Serve
- Contains Whey Proteins Extracted using Finest Purification Methods
- Provides a Range of Biologically Active Whey Peptides
- Includes Micro fractions from Alpha-Lactalbumin; Glycomacropeptides; Beta-Lactoglobulin; Immunoglobulin G; Lactoferrin; Lactoperoxidase & more
- Added Bromelain for Improved Absorption & Digestion
- Low in Fat & Saturated Fat
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Superb Taste and Mixability
- Highest Quality Whey Proteins
- Fast and Medium Absorption Whey Proteins
- Supports Muscle Recovery and Growth
- Available in Four Great Flavours
The Quality & The Value
We are not going to talk up Elemental Nutrition Xtreme Whey. Rather, all you need to do is compare its ingredients with any competitor's blended whey. You'll quickly discover that Elemental Nutrition Xtreme Whey represents the best quality Whey that money can buy. Because of the price using Elemental Xtreme Whey also means you've also got more money left over.
The Elemental Guarantee
Whilst Elemental Nutrition products are manufactured at stringent quality control facilities and are the best of their kind, we also understand that it’s not possible to please all people all of the time. Thus should you be unsatisfied with any Elemental Nutrition product, you can return it to your place of purchase within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked. Proudly Australian Made & Owned - Elemental Nutrition Xtreme Whey.
- Can Xtreme Whey help me build lean muscle?
Yes - intaking more protein by utilizing a whey protein definitely helps in the recovery and growth process that occurs in the body after part-taking in resistance training, as long as it is used in line with a well-balanced diet and does not replace whole foods.
- Can you explain the difference between the extreme whey and extreme wpi?
The short version is EN Xtreme Whey is a general purpose whey protein suitable for any time of the day. Extreme WPI is specifically a whey protein isolate type powder, which is best suited as a post workout protein powder due to it's fast absorption and amino acid profile.
- How many servings of the 1kg Xtreme whey?
1kg has 25 servings per tub.
- Would like to what type of whey powder they use and from which country thanks
The whey proteins that are used are a mixture between whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and hydrolysed whey protein.
The protein is made by an Australian company in Australia.
- When is the best time to take EN Xtreme Whey? And does it help with weight loss?
Xtreme Whey can be taken immediately after training and in between meals. Whey can help maintain muscle mass and suppress appetite, which assists with weight loss.
- What kind of protein is used in Xtreme Whey?
100% Whey Protein combines the three most popular forms of whey protein, namely: isolate; concentrate; and hydrolysate. Because each protein has been extracted using the latest purification methods, the proteins in 100% Whey provide a range of biologically active low, moderate and high molecular weight peptides. These peptides come from a diverse range of microfractions, including: alpha-lactalbumin; glycomacropeptides; beta-lactoglobulin; immunoglobulin G (lgG); lactoferrin; lactoperoxidase & various other growth factors.
Easily mixes in milk or water. Can notice the different in my performance since switching to extreme whey.
I wouldn't say it's a bad taste, but the smell is horrid and takes a bit to get past.
Mixes well, seems to do the job, maybe in a different flavour I'll buy again but the pure supps range is winning me over.