Vegan Friendly Easily Digestable Protein
- Contains Plant-Based Proteins: Pea, Fababean & Rice Protein
- Rich in Amino Acids for Muscle Support
- Great Ingredients Including Zero Fillers, Additives & Preservatives
- Delicious Flavours Available
Power Plant Protein combines three plant based proteins enhanced with branched chain amino acids, probiotics, digestive enzymes, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and adaptogens. The ultimate gut health-friendly blend formulated to support peak performance, lean muscle growth and optimum recovery.
Power Plant Protein is a natural protein supplement formulated to optimally fuel the process of muscle repair and growth for active bodies. This bioavailable blend of golden pea, finely milled rice and Australian grown Fababean protein not only contains significant amounts of all 9 essential amino acids but has added digestive enzymes to assist with protein absorption and assimilation into the bloodstream.
- Is Prana ON Plant Protein a gut friendly protein?
Prana ON protein contains its own Gut Health Blend which makes it the ultimate gut health-friendly blend formulated to support peak performance.
- Does Prana ON Plant Protein contain amino acids?
Yes, not only does Prana Plant Protein contain significant amounts of all 9 essential amino acids but also contains digestive enzymes to assist with protein absorption.
- Are there any sweeteners in Prana Plant Protein?
Yes, Prana protein contains Monk Fruit Extract and Steviol Glycosides which are used as sweeteners.
- What makes Prana ON Plant Protein so good compared to other vegan proteins?
Unlike most vegan proteins, Prana ON Plant Protein contains an astounding 30 grams of protein per serve.
- Can Prana On Plant Protein be taken multiple times a day?
Though it is recommended that you still consume protein from other sources, yes, Prana Plant Protein can be taken multiple times throughout the day.
- What are the main sources of protein in Prana ON Plant protein?
Prana Plant Protein contains 3 main sources of protein: Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Fababean Protein.