After having released Jack3d Advanced Formula fairly recently, USPLabs have quickly followed its release with the announcement that OxyElite Pro will now be released in an Advanced version titled OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula or Advanced OxyElite. Let’s take a look at what we know of the new product and see how it compares to the most recent revision.
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Highlights
- 100mg Caffeine
- 225mg blend of 5 fat loss support ingredients including: Cynanchum Auriculatum, Olive Leaf Extract, Aegeline, Coleus Forskohlii and Yohimbe (Not in the Australian version)
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Ingredients & Dosage
The rough formula for the new USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced will contain 100mg of caffeine per serve along with a 225mg proprietary blend of 5 ingredients. These include:
- Cynanchum Auriculatum
- Olea Europaea or Olive Leaf Extract
- Ageline or Aegeline
- Yohimbe – This ingredient will not be present in the Australian version of the product
- Coleus Forskohlii or Forskolin
There may be more ingredients to come, especially since there is no official confirmed release date.
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Pros & Effectiveness
The new USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula certainly contains some interesting ingredients. Let’s take a quick look at the various positives regarding each ingredient.
- Caffeine is a must these days for any fat loss or weight loss supplement. With a range of properties attributed to the ingredient including appetite suppression, metabolism support and nootropic abilities (cognitive enhancing) among others, caffeine is one of those ingredients that can seemingly do it all.
- Cynanchum Auriculatum is a native Asian plant that has recently been shown to have appetite suppression qualities, something older OxyElite users complain has been lacking with the current revisions.
- Olea Europaea or Olive Leaf Extract displays strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant functions, but has recently been shown to support improved insulin sensitivity. This can help support improved insulin levels, which at higher levels results in excess fat storage.
- Aegeline is a compound derived from the leaves of the Aegle Marmelos plant which has been shown to support improved cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the body.
- Coleus Forskohlii or Forskolin is also an ingredient which has been studied for its ability to assist with improved body composition as the ingredient can affect levels of cyclic AMP in the body, a molecule that assists with protein and lipid metabolism. Studies looking at Coleus Forskohlii supplementation has shown increased lean muscle mass and reduced fat mass.
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Cons
The new Advanced OxyElite Pro is a decent formula with ingredients that have studied fat and weight loss functions. However, besides caffeine and Coleus Forskohlii or Forskolin, the other ingredients don’t have as much research regarding their ability to affect fat loss, weight loss or improved body composition. In addition, if the doses presented are correct, there doesn’t appear to be enough of each ingredient to really offer any therapeutic effect. However, this can be alleviated by consuming a larger dose.
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Taste & Mixability
The American version of the new USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula will most likely be in capsule form. The Australian version will most likely be a powder, similar to the current version. No official flavours have been announced however USPLabs will most likely continue to use the flavours currently available for the OxyElite Pro Powder which includes: Grape Bubblegum and Raspberry Lemonade. The current formula has a sweet but pleasant taste and mixes well with little residue or clumping and no doubt the new formula should be similar in this regard.
USPLabs OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula Verdict
The original USPLabs OxyElite Pro was one of the best fat loss supplements around. However due to increasing regulations and reformulations, the current revisions of the supplement have lost much of its original impact. This new OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula is hoping to bring the supplement back to its glory days and indeed, it contains the right ingredients to do so – albeit being slightly under dosed. But if the price is right and you can handle the caffeine, then OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula may just be what you’ve been searching for to help you with your weight loss journey.
Liu S et al. ‘Appetite suppressing pregnane glycosides from the roots of Cynanchum auriculatum.’ Phytochemistry. 2013 Sep;93:144-53. Epub 2013 Apr 18.