Download Australia's Best Supplement App
TRUSTED STORE SINCE 2004
TRUSTED IN OZ SINCE 2004
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUPER FAST DELIVERY
SUPER FAST DELIVERY
EAST & WEST COAST DISPATCH
1000's of articles
THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES
WRITTEN BY INDUSTRY PROS
FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS
 FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS
 OVER 10 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS

Broccoli Chips - MrSupplement Review

Tribeca Health may still be a relatively new company, but they’ve carved themselves out an incredible following thanks to the popularity of their flagship supplement, Green Tea X50. One of their latest new supplements to hit the market is a low calorie snack option known as Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips.

Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Highlights

  • Low calorie snack option - only 180 calories per serve
  • Tasty, nutrient dense and over 400g of raw broccoli per 40g serve
  • Gluten FREE, cholesterol free, pesticide free, preservative free and low sodium

Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Review & Ingredients

The X50 Broccoli chips are an incredibly simple and clean snack with only three ingredients including:

  • Broccoli (76%)
  • Rice Bran Oil (12%)
  • Rock Salt (2%)

The above percentages differ between the flavours, however, they all contain just three ingredients. Each 40g serve contains 180 calories, 29g of carbohydrates, 3g of protein, 6g of fat and 5g of fibre. It’s also very low in sodium at 25mg per serve.

Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Benefits, Pros & Effectiveness

When you’re trying to lose weight or lose fat, snacking can often be the behaviour that unravels your progress. When you’re feeling hungry or tired, you tend to grab the closest, most convenient snacks, which can often be the most unhealthy. As such, a decent, low calorie, yet nutritious snack is crucial for sustaining progress. The X50 Broccoli Chips from Tribeca is a snack which fits that bill. It’s a tasty, interesting snack and helps to support your daily intake of vegies whilst helping you avoid snacking on other energy dense, nutrient poor options. As a snack, it’s also incredibly pure being free from trans fat, cholesterol, gluten, pesticides, preservatives, added MSG and GMO. This further increases its appeal to a wider range of trainers and consumers. 

Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Negatives & Cons

The disparity in percentage figures is a little bit perplexing. As you can see, the ingredients and percentages above are for the Rock Salt flavoured variation. The percentages only add up to 90%, so it’s interesting where the other 10% has gone. This disparity isn’t seen in other flavour variations, but we’ve made some enquiries and we’ll be sure to update you as soon as more details emerge. Perhaps it’s just a typo. The sodium content is also incredibly low for a supplement which is 2% rock salt, so it’s unsure whether this is a true figure or a typo. Either way, if you’re a healthy individual, a bit of salt isn’t harmful.

Update 8/6/2016 - Tribeca have confirmed that the percentages found on the Rock Salt flavour variation is indeed a typo and will be fixed. We will update the figures and review as soon as the new batch comes out.

Broccoli Chips - MrSupplement ReviewTribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Flavours & Taste

Tribeca’s X50 Broccoli Chips are currently available in three flavours including Rock Salt, BBQ and Spicy. A few people who are not used to vegetable chips might find the flavour, texture and concept hard to wrap around, but it’s really no different than a potato chip. The vacuum fry process, in which the broccoli is made crispy from a dehydration process makes an extremely crunchy snack, which retains a bit of the flavour of broccoli, but definitely not enough to make it unpleasant. All three flavours are quite nice, but Rock Salt is a classic favourite.

Tribeca Health X50 Broccoli Chips Verdict

If you’re looking for a low calorie, savoury snack that’s more nutrient dense, Tribeca Health’s X50 Broccoli Chips should definitely be on your radar, if not in your snacking drawer already. It’s tasty, crispy and is the perfect mid morning or mid afternoon snack to keep you from reaching for the nutrient poor biscuits, cookies, chocolate bars or chips that seem to dot every office, workplace or gym bag. It’s another excellent product from Tribeca and is sure to prove a hit with current fans and create some new ones along the way as well.  

More Great Reading
Top 5 Best Vegan Protein Powders of 2016
Top 5 Best Vegan Protein Powders of 2016
Top 8 supplements for Vegetarians and Vegans
Top 8 supplements for Vegetarians and Vegans
Protein for Vegetarians
Protein for Vegetarians
Protein Snacks
Protein Snacks
Recommended Protein Intake Per Day
Recommended Protein Intake Per Day
Vegetarian Bodybuilding
Vegetarian Bodybuilding