Here’s a summary of the Animal Paks to help you work out which ones are right for you:
Stack #1: The Natural Lean Mass Stack
Goal: For serious trainers looking to add maximum mass and strength through nonhormonal means. Tools:
- Animal Pak - 1 pack daily (with breakfast)
- Animal M-Stak - 1 pack daily (1 hour pre-workout)
- Animal Pump - 1 pack daily (30 minutes pre-workout)
Both Pump and M-Stak contain caffeine. If a stimulant sensitivity exists, remove the red capsule from the M-Stak formula. If training late in the evening, consider removing the red capsule from both formulas, to not disrupt normal sleep patterns. Maximise gains on this stack through training with heavy weights to failure, coupled with higher rep sets. Stay hydrated and consume at least 2 grams of protein per kilo of bodyweight. Consuming a shake combining whey and simple carbohydrates immediately postworkout is also highly recommended.
Stack #2: The Basic Anabolic Stack
Goal: This is a basic, minimal stack designed for all intermediate to advanced lifters looking for an anabolic edge. These athletes train hard and eat clean throughout the year. Due to the potent nature of this stack, however, it isn't recommended forall athletes, especially those athletes who are drug-tested or under the age of 18.
- Animal Pak - 1 pack with either breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Animal Stak - 1 pack 30-45 minutes prior to weight training or cardio. On non-weight training days, take a pack approximately the same time as you would if you were training. Tips: With Animal Pak, you not only get a great nutritional foundation, you also get a supplement that makes the Animal Stak (and other supplements) work better. Combined with 4-6 balanced meals per day, this simple double stack will produce nice results in a short period of time. Make sure your body is getting enough quality calories and protein. Remember, calories are the fuel which will drive growth.
Stack #3: The Pre-Contest Cutting Stack
Goal: For elite and competitive bodybuilders seeking to increase striations and vascularity. This triple stack can increase muscle hardness, overall conditioning, and deep cuts. Several cycles can be used consecutively in the weeks of contest prep prior to a show.
- Animal Pak - 2 packs daily, with breakfast and dinner
- Animal Cuts - 2 packs daily, once in the morning before breakfast and anotherin the early afternoon, allowing for at least 3-4 hours between each pack
- Animal Nitro - 2 packs daily, 30 minutes prior to lifting, within 30 minutes after lifting.
Note: This plan assumes that you're training in the evening. If you train first thing inthe morning, for example, take your Animal Nitro first, followed by an Animal Cuts pack 3-4 hours later, and a second Cuts pack 3-4 hours after that.
Tips: Drink plenty of water. If doing both weight training and cardio during the same session, always hit the weights first, followed by cardio. Anaerobic activity is fueled by glycogen, and after weight training, the cardio will tap into fat stores more efficiently. When performing cardio, the intensity level should not be too high as entering the anaerobic threshold encourages carb utilisation, not fat oxidation.
Stack #4: The Foundation Stack
Goal: This foundational Stack gives athletes the basic building blocks. It covers nutritional gaps and protects your joints and ligaments. This stack also provides the essential fatty acids (EFAs) for optimum hormonal levels.
- Animal Pak - 1 pack daily, with breakfast or any other meal
- Animal Flex - 1 pack daily with any meal
- Animal Omega - 1 pack daily with any meal. Tips: For maximum results, take your Animal Pak with breakfast (or any other whole foodmeal). Take Animal Flex with any meal of the day and take a pack of Animal Omega with any meal. Animal Pak will cover your bases with micronutrients while AnimalFlex will protect your joints from hard training. Animal Omega supplies you with abalanced, full spectrum, multi-source EFA supplement formulated for bodybuilders.
Stack #5: The Serious Anabolic Stack
Goal: Perfect for serious lifters looking to maximize performance and strength. This triplestack is ideal for frequent, heavy lifters who need help reducing recovery times.Tools: Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, Animal Stak Schedule: Animal Pak 1 pack daily, with a meal. Animal Stak 1 pack 30-45 minutes prior to training. Animal Nitro 1 pack within 30 minutes after training. Tips: If your training is particularly tough, you can also take a second Animal Nitro packet during the day. We like taking it first thing in the morning in this stack.
Stack #6: The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack
Goal: This powerful quadruple stack is perfect for strength athletes looking for quality weight gain in the off-season, those bodybuilders looking to maximize their muscle size, and traditional "hardgainers." Tools: Animal Pak, Animal Stak, Animal M-Stak, Animal Flex. Schedule:Animal Pak 1 pack daily, with breakfast, lunch, or dinnerAnimal Stak 1 pack daily, 30-45 minutes prior to training. Animal M-Stak 1 pack daily, 3-4 hours apart from the Animal Stak Animal Flex 1 pack daily with any meal. Note: Be sure not to take the Animal Stak at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa. Flex can be taken at any meal of the day, timing does not make a difference. Tips: In addition to the above supplement stack, aim for 5-6 meals daily, every 2-3 hours. Include generous helpings of lean red beef, tuna, chicken, pork, and turkey.If you eat clean, you won't need to add any fat because you'll get them naturally from your food. Consume protein with every meal, at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. If you want, you can supplement with some essential fats in the form of nuts, safflower oil, natural peanut butter, flaxseed oil, borage oil, or better yet, Animal Omega. Stick to low glycemic index carbs andmake sure you get enough of them as glycogen fuels anaerobic training.
Stack #7: The Explosive Gains Stack
Goal: To add maximum size and strength in a short period of time. Tools: Animal Pak, Animal Pump, Animal Stak, Animal Nitro Schedule: Animal Pak 1 pack daily with breakfast. Animal Stak 1 pack 45 minutes before training. Animal Pump 1 pack 30 minutes before training Animal Nitro 1 pack immediately post workout Note: Since both Stak and Pump are designed as preworkout packs, take Stak 45 minutes before your workout and then follow it 15 minutes later with Pump. It is always a good idea to take Pump closer to your training so as to maximise theeffects of the Energy Rush Complex. Tips: Prioritise taking in mega calories and getting ample rest. Add a gainer shake to breakfast and have another before bed.