Infinite Labs are a company who have released some excellent products this year including the critically acclaimed Dagger, their testosterone boosting supplement. One of their other new supplements is MassPort; a novel take on post-workout nutrition. Let’s see what’s in Massport and how it compares to other post workout supplements.
Infinite Labs MassPort Highlights
- 5 Complexes aimed to support recovery, protein synthesis, rehydration, muscle fullness and future performance.
- Low calorie and easy to drink so as to not spoil post-workout appetite.
Infinite Labs MassPort Ingredients & Dosage
Infinite Labs MassPort is certainly a supplement that is jam packed with ingredients with a whopping 32 active ingredients contained in 5 key complexes. Let’s take a look at each of these 5 complexes in detail:
- Glyco-Anabolic Carbon Polymer Component (20,474mg) – This complex contains 2 sources of carbohydrates as well as ingredients to increase insulin response to help those carbs get into your bloodstream faster.
- Osmotically-Active Tissue Expansion Component (4,998mg) – This component contains a variety of ingredients which have been known to affect water movement in our body. The main aim of this is to push water into our muscles to give us a fuller look.
- Anabolic Signal Extension & Reinforcement Component (4,004mg) – This complex contains branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamine to help kickstart protein synthesis.
- Creatinated Energetic Substrate Component (3,020mg) – This component contains 4 sources of creatine to boost levels of creatine which can improve strength and performance.
- Membrane Polarity Support Component – This complex contains various electrolytes which are often lost during exercise and are important for rehydration.
Infinite Labs MassPort Pros & Effectiveness
MassPort is certainly a unique supplement aiming to support recovery, protein synthesis, rehydration and promote increases in creatine levels as well as muscle fullness. Infinite Labs has created a supplement to replace your usual post-workout protein shake by providing you with ingredients to kickstart the recovery process and expects you to complement it with a meal 1-2 hours following MassPort.
Infinite Labs MassPort Cons
While Infinite Labs MassPort has plenty of ingredients, one can’t help but feel the supplement is slightly underdosed, especially in terms of the amino acids. The Osmotically-Active Tissue Expansion Component is also an interesting addition and a complex which seems out of place in a post-workout supplement.
Infinite Labs MassPort Taste & Mixability
Infinite Labs MassPort currently comes in two flavours; fruit punch and grape. Both flavours are quite tasty, however grape is by far the preferred flavour. Not too sweet, MassPort mixes extremely well without any grittiness or residue, however does have a bit of frothing.
Infinite Labs MassPort Verdict
Infinite Labs MassPort is definitely a novel supplement and an interesting addition to the post-workout nutrition range. As a supplement, it is perhaps not suitable for beginner trainers or trainers who don’t know much about post-workout nutrition as the success of MassPort really depends on also including a suitable post-workout meal to provide the adequate nutrients to really drive recovery and protein synthesis. A noble effort, however, still lacks behind Dagger as their star product.