Pure Supps Pure Isolate is the protein of choice for anyone after a top-quality, ultra-lean WPI supplement without the premium price tag. Pure Isolate is an ideal post-workout protein that is rapidly absorbed to support recovery & growth from hard training. With a delicious taste, Pure Isolate is the best value, quality WPI available.
Pure Supps Pure Isolate Benefits
- Quality Amino Acids to Support Lean Muscle Recovery
- Over 3g Leucine per Serve
- One of the Best Value WPIs on the Market
- Native, Undenatured WPI packed with Multiple Bioactive Whey Fractions
The Pure Supps Return Guarantee
While Pure Supps products are manufactured according to strict quality standards in approved Australian facilities and formulated to provide the best results for active individuals, we understand that there are circumstances in which individuals may not be happy with their product. For this reason, if you happen to be unsatisfied with any Pure Supps product, you can return it to your place of purchase within 30 days for a FULL REFUND - no questions asked.
- Can Pure Isolate help me build lean muscle?
Yes, the intake of more protein will help build lean muscle in conjunction of a good diet and exercise program. Pure Supps Pure Isolate is great for building lean muscle as it is digested quickly and has minimal carbs.
- How many servings in 1kg of Pure Isolate?
Pure Supps Pure Isolate contains 33 servings per kg.
- Which country is Pure Supps Pure Isolate made?
Pure Supps Pure Isolate is made in Australia.
- Does Pure Isolate contain caffeine?
No, Pure Supps Pure Isolate does not contain caffeine.
- What flavours does Pure Isolate come in?
Pure Supps Pure Isolate comes in three delicious flavours:
- Is Pure Isolate low in carbs?
Yes, Pure Supps Pure Isolate is very low in carbs with only 1-1.4g of carbs (depending on flavour) per serving. Great for those looking for a clean isolate protein.
- How many grams of protein does one serving contain?
One serving of Pure Supps WPI contains 26 grams of protein.
- What is Pure Supps Pure Isolate?
Pure Supps Isolate is a great quality whey protein isolate. Perfect for those looking for a ultra lean isolate protein which is rapidly absorbed to maximise muscle recovery and growth.
- What's the main difference between Pure Supps Pure Isolate & Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey?
Pure Supps Pure Isolate is a lean protein powder and rapidly absorbing in comparison to the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. It's only active ingredient is whey protein isolate (WPI). It is ideal as a pre or post workout protein powder. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey on the other hand contains a blend of whey proteins (mainly Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate) which are a combination of fast and slow absorbing proteins. It is more suited as a general purpose any time of the day protein powder.
- What should I mix my Pure Isolate with?
Pure Supps Pure Isolate can be mixed with either water or milk. If you are under a calorie restricted diet, water would be best.
- If i was to buy 3kg would i receive 3 bags weighing 1kg or 1 bag weighing 3kg?
You will receive three lots of 1 kg bags.
- Is Pure Isolate suitable for women?
Absolutely. Many women are looking to slim down and tone up, and Pure Isolate is ideal.
- What are the benefits of using a Pure Isolate over another type of protein?
Whey is highly digestible, contains abundant quantities of essential amino acids needed by the body, and it is rich in muscle building BCAAs. Whey is often called the gold standard in proteins and Isolate is the purest form of whey available.
Pure Isolate is digested and absorbed by the body very quickly, so it has clear advantages when protein is needed fast, particularly after exercising, where it can play a big part in efficient recovery.
Isolate has a very low fat and carbohydrate content, so it is great for people who are limiting their intake.
Pure Isolate has next to no lactose, so unlike other dairy proteins, it is able to be used by the majority of people who suffer lactose intolerance.
- Can Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) help with weight loss?
A high protein diet can help you lose weight in a number of ways.
-Protein is filling, so it can help curb appetite.
-Providing the body with ample protein during weight loss prevents the breakdown of muscle. Muscle tissue burns more energy than fat, so maintaining muscle maintains the metabolism.
-Between 20 and 35% of the calories in protein are used in digestion, which is a lot higher than carbohydrate foods (5-15%) or fats (0-5%) This is called the thermic effect.
WPI is very low in fat and carbs, so it is a great choice for people trying to lose weight.
- WPI vs WPC - What's the difference between Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate?
The difference between these two types of whey is the way they are extracted, which affects the purity and protein concentration.
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) has a very high protein content and next to no fat or carbohydrate. This means it is digested and absorbed very rapidly by the body. Because is contains next to no lactose, the majority of lactose intolerant people are able to consume WPI without side effects. WPI is regarded by many as the best quality protein available.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is still an excellent source of protein, but it contains higher levels of milk fats and carbohydrates, it is slower to digest, and it is cheaper to produce than Whey Isolate.
Really cant fault this product and is easily the best for the price.
2. Mixes well coz is so fine . No clumps.
3. Try making pan cakes or protein beard with cinnanon! Yiiamm! Comes out soft and bouncy. Why??? Coz clearly doesnt contain "fillers" .
4. Great quality protein all around!
5. MrSupplement company is super thorough with the orders. I order today. I received in the post the next day. Fab! Keep up the good work guys!!!
As your client of 4 yrs... i give you 5***** .
Mixed great, both with milk and water, no clumps or powder stuck at the bottom of the shaker.