Maxines Burn Protein Shake is the ideal addition to your busy lifestyle. It is a high protein formula that is designed to help you look and feel great. Maxine's Burn is low in carbs, fats, sugars and enhanced with natural nutrients to support a healthy metabolism. If you do regular weight training or cardio, want to support your training goals or you simply live an active and busy lifestyle. Maxine's Burn high protein formula can enhance your nutrition whilst helping to get the very best from your body.
Maxine's Burn Protein is a great way to get pure, well formulated protein without the unwanted poor quality fats and simple carbohydrates. Using a blend of the best protein sources for helping to tone muscle and help support fat loss, the shake also contains no added carbohydrates. In addition, Maxine's Burn utilises and includes specific ingredients and nutrients to assist in keeping you lean. To get your protein requirements for your post training recovery, simply take a Maxine's Burn shake soon after training. Or as part of a controlled diet, you can take the shake as a delicious meal replacement too.
- Is Maxines Burn protein powder gluten free?
Yes, Maxines Burn Protein states on the product label that it is gluten free.
- Can you take this product and expect results if you have an under active thyroid?
We expect results for most if not all people. Individual results may vary though and an underlying health condition may have an effect. Always read the product label prior to consuming.
- Can you provide a little more information about Maxines & Maxines Burn?
Maxine’s is one of the best women supplement brands in Australia. Maxine’s Burn Protein Shake utilises a blend of protein that is low in carbs and fat which is what most women want. With added carb blockers and fat metabolisers like green coffee extract and L-carnitine, Maxine’s Burn Shake is also classified as a thermogenic protein to help women lose weight and support fat loss. No matter what your goal is, Maxine’s Burn Protein is a versatile product that can be used as a snack, post-workout or as a meal replacement.
- I was wondering if I can take this product as a normal protein shake and take OxyShred as a fat burner. Or will that be counter productive because the Maxines Burn has far burner properties as well?
Maxines Burn Protein Shake is an ideal supplement to combine with Oxyshred. They shall work in synergy together & should produce better results than consuming one or the other on their own.
- I was just wondering if this product is Gluten Free?
Yes Maxines list Maxines Burn Protein shake as Gluten Free in their advertising "Gluten free for a healthier option"
- I would like to know what product is better in regards to losing weight and maintaining toned muscle - Maxines Burn Protein shake or EPHLabs Oxyshred
I would recommend taking the Maxine's Burn Protein Shake because its a fat loss protein that helps to maintain muscle whilst losing weight. The OxyShred doesn't its just a fat burner and doesn't contain any protein.
- I would like to know whether the elemental nutrition shredding matrix is a better product for weight loss than Maxine's Burn protein shake. Thankyou
The two products are quite similar in terms of weight loss. Only difference is Elemental Shredding Matrix contains more protein so if you're looking to lose weight and maintain a bit of muscle I would suggest Shredding Matrix if not Maxines Burn Protein Shake should be sufficient.
- Is this product lactose free?
Unfortunately, Maxine's Burn Protein shake is not lactose free.
However, if you're looking for an alternative Maxine's do make a lactose free option which I have linked one for you below.
Maxine's Pure Protein - https://www.mrsupplement.com.au/maxines-pure
- How much caffeine is in a serve of Maxine's burn protein?
Maxine's Burn contains negligible amounts of caffeine.
- Can Maxine's Burn be used as a meal replacement shake?
Yes, Maxine's Burn can be used as a meal replacement shake as it is a very versatile product and can be great for breakfast on the go, used after a workout or between meals as a snack.
- What size and flavours is Maxine's Burn Protein Shake available in?
Burn comes in Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Choc Latte flavours and come in a 500g tub or a 1.25kg tub.
- How many calories per serve if mixed with water only?thanks
Maxine's Burn contains only 95 calories per serve if made up with water.
- On the website for Maxine's burn it says to never skip breakfast. Can I take a serve of this instead of breakfast or should I eat something as well as the shake in the AM after my workout?
A filling breakfast is a great idea for weight loss and can include a serve of Maxine's Burn.
- which time is best to replace the meal like lunch or dinner?
This is a relatively difficult question as it mostly depends on personal preference. However, replacing lunch may be easier to do for most people.
- how many times i have to take this shake?
The number of times you take Burn depends on your diet. We recommend at least one per day, but it can be up to twice/day.
- is there any special diet I'm supposed to follow?I'm taking birth control pills, will this effect it in anyway? How old are you allowed to drink this? I am 18 years old.
Yes, Maxines Burn works best with a calorie restricted diet combined with exercise. It should not affect the way your birth control pills work, though if you are unsure, it is best to check with your doctor. Burn is suitable for use by those 18 and over.
Receiving my order on time was great also Will use them again
I'm not a huge fan of this flavour. It's not bad, but not beautiful.
Go the chocolate, it's the best