Elemental Nutrition German Creatine delivers 100% pure German Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate. The patented production method used to produce Elemental Nutrition German Creatine delivers a tasteless, odorless creatine which blends easily into water or juice and won't settle on the bottom. As a result Elemental Nutrition German Creatine is free of the gritty texture you may have experienced with other creatine supplements.
Creapure Creatine Formulation
- Nano micronized for maximum absorbtion
- Zero impurities and moisture control dried
- No fillers or additives
- HPLC quality tested
- Made by a patented process that ensure high levels of purity and safety
Creapure Creatine Benefits
- Post workout recovery
- Supports energy & ATP production
- Increases muscle strength and power
- Enhances muscle growth and recovery
- Improves overall athletic performance
- Increases muscle creatine levels
- Improves muscle endurance
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Helps delay muscle soreness
- It is a micronized form of creatine, which makes it more easily absorbable by the body
For Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate to be of maximum benefit, one should always combine it with a tailored nutritional diet as well as regular physical exercise.
Dare to Compare
Compare Elemental Nutrition German Creatine with any competitors. That's right any competitors. The findings shall speak for themselves and immediately you shall realise this is the highest quality and best value Creapure® Creatine available excluding none.
The Elemental Guarantee
Whilst Elemental Nutrition products are manufactured at stringent quality controlled facilities and are the best of their kind. Elemental also understand that it's not possible to please all the people all the time. Thus should you be unsatisfied with any Elemental Nutrition product you can return it to your place of purchase within 30 days for a FULL REFUND. No questions asked. Proudly Australian Made & Owned - Elemental Nutrition German Creatine.
- Does EN German Creatine come with a scoop?
Yes, a scoop is included.
- Is Elemental Creatine suitable for any age?
Elemental German Creatine is suitable for healthy individuals 15 years or older.
- What does Creatine do?
Creatine is the fuel for your ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) system. This energy system is responsible for explosive movements including heavy weight training, sprinting or any HIIT style of training. Saturating the muscle in creatine allows for faster and more effective replenishment of the ATP system between sets or intervals.
- What is special about Elemental German Creatine?
Elemental Nutrition German Creatine uses only Creapure® type creatine monohydrate. This creatine comes form AlzChem Trostberg GmbH in Germany. Creapure® type creatine is regarded by most industry professionals as the highest quality commercially available creatine monohydrate in the world.
- What benefits can I expect from Elemental German Creatine?
Elemental German Creatine is likely to provide numerous benefits including aiding the production of energy in muscle cells, improve high intensity exercise performance, speed muscle growth, reduce post workout fatigue & support a range of general health functions.
- How long before one shall see muscle building results from Elemental German Creatine?
With resistance exercise and a quality creatine like Elemental German Creatine a period of 5–7 days has been shown to significantly increase lean body weight and muscle size.
- Is Elemental German Creatine safe?
Yes it is very safe. We would classify Elemental Nutrition German Creatine as a low risk Supplement. We at the time of writing have not received feedback from any customer questioning the safety of this creatine.
- Are there studies to confirm Creatine's benefits & safety?
Yes. In fact creatine monohydrate is the most studied sports supplement in existence.
- Are there potential negative side effects from Elemental German Creatine?
The most reported side effect is stomach bloating or cramping. In our experience this comes from users taking higher doses of Creatine (10g + daily). Or users consuming insufficient amounts of water. As such we recommend creatine users take 2L + of water daily when taking Elemental German Creatine.
- Is Elemental German Creatine flavoured?
No. This Creapure® creatine monohydrate is flavourless. Some suggest mixing creatine with a high-glycemic drink for greater uptake - however this is not proven to be overly necessary.
- Is Elemental German Creatine suitable for women?
Yes. Elemental German Creatine and Creapure® is suitable and safe for healthy adult women to use.
- How often should I take Elemental German Creatine? How long to see results?
Elemental German Creatine should be taken every day as it works on an accumulative effect basis. If not part-taking in a loading phase, allow upwards of 28 days to see maximal results.
- How many grams of German Creatine should I take?
Creapure® recommended to take between 3-5g of creatine per day during the maintenance phase, Some users opt to do a loading phase, which requires taking 15-20g per day for 10-14 days, then moving onto the maintenance phase thereafter. Elemental Nutrition specifically recommend 3g serves daily.
- Do I have to cycle Elemental German Creatine?
Creatine Monohydrate by all reports and studies does not need to be cycled. Cycling in general is recommended where either hormone regulation takes place or a tolerance is experienced. This is not the case with Creatine Monohydrate. However for the more conservative users one may choose to use creatine for up to around 8 months then allow your body to go creatine-free for a couple of months. Before beginning to dose again.
- Can I stack Elemental German Creatine with other supplements?
Yes. Actually Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is ideal to stack with almost any other supplement designed to boost strength, power & muscle. This may be a mass gainer, protein powder, testosterone booster or amino acid. In general creatine monohydrate should not be stocked with a weigh loss supplement. In particular it should NOT be stacked with a diuretic.
- Is Elemental German Creatine Gluten Free?
The product is NOT made from any ingredients containing gluten i.e it is only derived from Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate. It however is packaged in a facility that does handle gluten products where cross contamination remains a remote possibility. As such it is not gluten-free certified.
- Is Elemental German Creatine Kosher?
Elemental German Creatine contains only Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate which is Kosher certified.
- Is Elemental German Creatine Halal certified?
Elemental German Creatine contains only Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate which is Halal certified.
- Is Elemental Nutrition German Creatine banned for use in sport?
No it is not banned for use in sport. In fact the Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate used in Elemental German Creatine is on the Cologne List®, it is tested for banned substances regularly. By using products of the Cologne List®, athletes reduce the risk of unintentionally becoming the victims of doping.
- Can I mix German Creatine with a fat burner and take it as pre-workout?
Yes. EN German Creatine may be blended with a fat burner and used as your pre workout supplement.
- Can I take this with Elemental Nutrition shredding matrix protein powder before or after a work out?
Yes. EN German Creatine is ideal to be taken either prior, during or post workout. It may be taken with Shredding Matrix.
- What is the difference between EN German Creatine & Optimum Creatine?
The major difference is EN uses 100% German Creapure® creatine which is regarded as the premium type creatine monohydrate on the planet. ON Creatine used to use German Creapure® creatine in it's product, however does not anymore.
- What is the difference between german creatine and normal creatine?
German Creatine is a supplement made by Elemental Nutrition that has been considered one of the top rated creatine products on the market. This is thanks to its best value for money and use of a patented production method to produce the German Creatine. This production method has created a product that has great mixability, blending easily with water or juice and leaving no grittiness. For such an inexpensive supplement, don’t settle for anything less than the purest form available that has been monitored under strict GMP conditions.
- Will any products in this come up in a drug test?
No. Unless the governing sporting body prohibit creatine monohydrate.
- Can I still use a pre workout as well or just leave it for post workout?
We would suggest taking take Elemental German Creatine as a post workout supplement whilst you continue to use a pre workout supplement before training.
- Can I mix EN German Creatine with Elemental Xtreme Whey protein powder?
Yes you can mix these together for enhanced results.
- Would I have any negative issues taking this with the Elemental Anabolic Mass or Elemental HGH?
A combination of Anabolic Mass, HGH and German Creatine would be a great stack for muscle building. Each of the three products would work synergistically together.
- How much grams of creatine is too much in a day?
Creatine is an extremely safe supplement to have. If you are loading, you can have up to 20g a day for 5 days before reducing the dose to 5g per day thereafter to maintain the high levels. 10g a day has been consistently been taken over a year without any negative side effects. I don't see any need to go above 20g for a short period of time (5-10 days) and over 10g in general.
- Will this cause bloating or cramping in the stomach?
Creatine is well tolerated by most people. However a small group of people do report bloating or cramping. If this is you we recommend reviewing your daily water intake, taking a minimum of 2L daily. This may assist.
- Is German Creatine derived from animal products or is it synthetic?
Elemental Geman Creatine (Creapure®) as well as most other creatine monohydrate products are completely synthetic and do not contain any animal products.
- What's the best way to take Creatine?
You can either load with creatine for 5-7 days at 20g/day in 4 divided doses taken with carbs before maintaining with 3-5g/day afterwards or simply just have 3-5g/day for roughly 3-4 weeks to reach similar levels.
I will be buying again !
Great Product .. Great Company selling it .....