Next Level Mood Heightening Pre-Workout Formula
- High Energy, Focus & Mood Formula Using Cutting Edge Trademarked Ingredients
- TeaCrine® for Cognitive Enhancement, Heightened Mental Focus, Improved Mood & Motivation
- World's Best Pump Ingredients including Betaine & L-Norvaline for Strength & Nutrient Transport
Underground Labs Hazard is your next-level high-focus pre-workout formula that will have you energized like never before, pumped to the absolute max & feeling fantastic. Hazard really is a pre-workout beyond belief which uses the world's latest trademarked ingredients including TeaCrine® to supply energy, focus, pump, mood enhancement & power to your training. Tired of pre-workouts that just don't do the job, looking for clean continuous energy, want power & performance every time? Look no further than Underground Labs Hazard.
- Fully Hazardous from a Single Scoop
- Motivation to Go & Never Stop
- Crash Free Energy
- Enhanced Sense of Well Being
- Creatine & Beta-Alanine Free
- Upregulated Nitric Oxide Production
- Pump You Can Feel
100% Money Back Guarantee
Underground Labs make the world's best supplements & are so confident you'll be more than satisfied, we offer a 100% money back guarantee for any customer who is not. Tried it, not satisfied, don't like it? Simply return it. 100% money back. Guaranteed.
- How strong is Hazard?
Hazard is a strong formula designed to provide a prolonged energy, focus & pump workout experience. For users new to pre workout supplements we recommend beginning with a half serving initially.
- When should I take Hazard?
Hazard should be taken 15 minutes prior to beginning your workout.
- Is Hazard comparable to Cellucor C4?
Hazard is a more comprehensive formula to C4 providing a stronger more prolonged pre workout experience. We recommend comparing the two ingredient panels your self.
- What's the difference between Underground Labs Hazard and Amped?
There is no comparison between Hazard and the old Amped pre workout. Hazard is a much stronger formulation.
- I train usually late in the afternoon around 7 for a round about 1-1.5 hours. Will I be able to sleep ok?
If you're sensitive to stimulants and caffeine then I wouldn't suggest taking it so close to bed time. Alternatively, you can take half a scoop and assess tolerance before proceeding further.
• Effects are good for an intense workout, you get the focus required to power through.
• Taste is horrible, bitter aftertaste, like taking medicine.
• Clumps up even with the silica gel. (But I just chuck it in a blender and it’s power again)