Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Contains 800mg of CLA per capsule, including specific isomers
- Features Safflower Oil Fatty Acids and Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Balanced Formulation ensures a consistent ratio of active isomers
- Recommended intake of 1 soft-gel capsule three times daily
- Does Gen-Tec CLA have caffeine in it?
No, this product does not include caffeine in it.
- What is Gen-Tec's CLA?
Gen-Tec Nutrition Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring fatty acid, it contains ingredients that may be neglected by individuals who have a restrictive diet.
- When should I be taking my CLA capsules?
The best and most effective time to take CLA is directly after any meal, preferably 3 times a day.
- Can women use this product
Yes, it is suitable for both men and women.