IsoPept Zero is your ideal post-workout whey protein shake comprized of Hydrolyzed and Pure Whey Protein Isolate, which are the most premium and nutrient rich sources of high quality protein peptide fractions providing your fatigued muscles with a direct source of fuel for growth and repair.
IsoPept Zero contains 0 grams of sugar and almost 0 grams of fat and carbs per serving. This makes IsoPept Zero the ideal fast absorbing protein shake for anyone trying to gain lean muscle. And with 5.7 grams of BCAAs and 25 grams of protein, your body will be fueled with the ideal building blocks necessary for muscle growth and repair. The product meets all of the strict laboratory testing criteria applied by EHPlabs to ensure that every batch produced contains a minimum of 25 grams of pure premium grade hydrolyzed and pure whey protein isolate.
EHPlabs Isopept Zero is a high-quality post-workout supplement that delivers proteins used to support the recovery, growth, and repair of fatigued muscle. It promises to deliver almost immediate results since it is easily absorbed into your body system. It enhances the development of lean muscle tissue.
Why is IsoPept the Ultimate Whey Protein Isolate?
1. 25g of protein per scoop - the combination of Hydrolyzed and Pure Whey Protein Isolate are the most premium and nutrient rich sources of high quality protein peptide fractions
2. BCAAs - contains 5.7g BCAAs per scoop to fuel muscle growth and repair
3. Why Zero? The simple answer is simple - ZERO grams of sugar and almost ZERO grams of fat and carbs per serving, making IsoPept Zero the ideal fast absorbing protein shake for anyone trying to gain lean muscle or lose weight
4. HPLC Tested - ensures that every batch contains a minimum of 25g of pure premium grade hydrolyzed and pure whey protein isolate per scoop
5. Exceptional Taste - premium quality and best tasting protein supplement
ULTRA FILTERED PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (WPI)
The Ultra Filtration process removes undesirable components and allergens of the whey protein including lactose and fat while keeping the heavily desired parts such as lactoferrin. Superior bio-availability, ease of digestion, high protein and BCAA content are the key benefits of UF WPI to support lean muscle growth, recovery and repair without any bloating or stomach discomfort.
HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (HWPI):
HWPI is the result of premium WPI that undergoes enzymatic hydrolysis to break down the protein into peptide fractions, without denaturing it. The key benefit of HWPI is that since the whey protein isolate has been broken down into peptide fractions, it is rapidly absorbed faster than WPI. This results in a quicker stimulus for recovery and muscle growth that is superior to other types of protein.
Yes you can take it twice a day it isn't necessarily just for post workout purposes.