EHPLabs Acetyl L-Carnitine is HPLC tested and proven to be the highest quality pharmaceutical grade Acetyl L-Carnitine on the market. The fine crystalline powder and the potency of a concentrated serving size is testament to this. EHPLabs wants to ensure that the Acetyl L-Carnitine pharmaceutical quality is maintained, hence, this product has not been artificially flavored or colored. Acetyl L-Carnitine has a naturally occurring sour lemon taste and EHPlabs recommends that it should be taken as a "stack" product, and mixed into a serving of OxyShred or Beyond BCAA.
What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is oxidised and converted into ATP (chemical energy for the cell). Acetyl L-Carnitine is in a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine that may exhibit antioxidant function and help maintain healthy cellular energy metabolism to support brain function.
- Transports fatty acids into mitochondria for breakdown
- Helps the body produce energy
- Assists in muscle recovery
- Promotes heart and blood flow
- Promotes brain functionality
- Assists with fat burning and exercise recovery
- 100% pure pharmaceutiacal grade, lab tested acetyl L-carnitine
- Contains zero stimulants, sugar, carbs, fat, or fillers
- Can be stacked other EHPLabs products including Buzz, OxyShred, and Beyond BCA
- How many grams to a serve of EHPLabs Acetyl-l-carnitine?
One serving of EHPLabs ALC equals to 1 gram, resulting in 100 serves per 100g container.
- Does EHPLabs ALC help for a faster metabolism?
Yes. Acetyl L Carnitine is reported to be effective for the use of fat metabolism. We recommend customers use Acetyl L Carnitine for this exact purpose.
- Can this be taken while using Test Freak?
Yes, EHP Acetyl L-Carnitine my be taken with Test Freak or most other testosterone boosters.
- When is the best time to take EHPLabs ALC?
It is best to take it once in the morning and approx 15-30 minutes before exercise.
- Can I add EHPLabs ALC to my post-workout shake?
Yes you can mix it with the other supplements you're taking.
- Is EHPLabs ALC gluten-free?
As this product does not have proper gluten free certification I cannot say for sure it is gluten free.
- Can EHPLabs ALC be mixed together with Oxy Shred in the same bottle to be consumed?
EHPLabs Acetyl L-Carnitine can be mixed together with Oxyshred. This will boost the amount of acetyl l-carnitine you're consuming, which can be helpful if you're after better focus and energy.
also taken stacked with OxyShred.