Unadulterated Plant-Based Pea Protein Isolate
- Great Tasting High Quality Natural Pea Protein Powder
- Ideal for Vegans & Vegetarians; Halal & Koscher Certified
- Available in 3 Mouth Watering Flavours
- 0g Carbs & 2g Dietary Fibre per Serve
Blessed Protein is a high performance plant protein superfood with an unfairly delicious taste from EHPlabs' sister brand, Clear Vegan, with a key focus on providing health and lifestyle nutrition products to the vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, lactose-free, wholefood, all-natural market.
The first key product within the Blessed range is a premium quality plant based protein powder, Blessed Plant Protein, which comes in 3 flavors: Vanilla Chai, Salted Caramel and Choc Coconut. Clear Vegan have procured the purest source of activated golden-shell pea protein isolate from Canada, and combined it with 100% natural stevia sweeteners and cutting-edge natural flavor technology to provide the most delicious and smooth tasting plant-based protein powder on the market.
- High Quality Natural Plant-Based Protein
- Made up of 100% sustainable raw ingredients
- Certified Halal & Koscher
- Low GI & Low Carb - Ideal for supporting weight loss
- Vegan/Gluten Friendly
- Dairy & Soy Free
- GMP Certified
- Endorsed by Celebrity Athlete Katya Henry
- Do you accept Afterpay for Blessed Protein?
Yes we accept Afterpay for Blessed Protein Powder orders. We also accept Zippay, B-Pay, Credit Card & many other payment options. Afterpay users can buy Blessed Plant Based Protein Powder on credit with 4 easy payments.
- Is blessed protein suitable for Gluten Intolerant users?
Yes, Blessed Protein Powder is suitable for individuals who are Gluten intolerant. This powder is manufactured & advertised as Gluten Free.
- Does MrSupplement deliver Blessed Protein to Melbourne?
Yes, Mr Supplement stock Blessed Protein for delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth & all Australian capital cities. Delivery time usually is same or next business day. For delivery to rural areas please allow an extra 1 to two days delivery time.
So far I've made protein balls, overnight oats/proats, hot chocolate, and standard shake with almond milk. It worked well in all, whereas some powders don't. The only reason it won't get 5 stars is, as per usual with many plant based powders in Australia, it's expensive.