Vital Protein is a range of pea protein isolates extracted from golden peas by a natural process to ensure maximum bio-availability. Protein is essential for the support of lean muscle mass, immune function, energy levels, weight control and is the basis for all enzyme activity for basic body maintenance and detoxification.
Vital-Protein is extracted from Golden Peas and has the most balanced amino acid profile of any plant based protein and the highest bio-availability. The protein bio-availability is ensured by a new breakthrough patented enzyme process that allows access to the full amino acid profile. Vital-Protein is ideal for use in sports, weight control or as a source of valuable amino acids, especially suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Vital-Protein is an ideal nutritional companion to Vital Greens. Its carbohydrate level is exceptionally low. It has a smooth texture, excellent solubility and tastes great! Vital-Protein is versatile and delicious in hot or cold drinks, smoothies, baked in cakes, biscuits etc.
Vital-Protein Product Summary
- 88% Bio-available Protein
- Low Cabohydrate Level 0.1%
- Gluten Free
- Low Allergenic
- Low in Anti-Nutritional Factors
- High Tolerance
- 100% Vegetable Origin
- Balanced Amino Acid profile
- GM Free
- Lactose Free
- Not deposited in the body as fat
- Rich in valuable Amino Acids for weight control, Sports or Medicinal purposes
- High Digestibility (98%)
- Amino Acid Score 0.9 (norm FAO 1991)
- High Alkalinity level (ph 7.5)
- This product does not list any amino acids under Nutrition. Is this because pea protein has no amino acids ??? Regards, Anthony
As pea protein is considered an incomplete protein it does not contain the 9 essential amino acids.
- Does the vital protein help burn fat without working out as much as a body builder would? and could you just use it as a replacement for like meals just to stay full to lose weight?
You can use it as a meal replacement to stay full. It is low in carbs which can be beneficial.