Pure Supps Pure Mass is the supplement of choice for anyone after a top-quality high-calorie mass gainer without the premium price tag. Pure Mass is ideal for hard-training hard-gainers looking to put on size and muscle without putting a hole in their wallets. With a delicious taste, Pure Mass is the best value, quality mass gainer available.
- Ultra Low Fat
- Glutamine to Support Muscle Recovery
- 4 Different Proteins That Provide a Staged-Release
- Great Taste, 3 Flavours to Choose
Pure Supps Pure Mass Benefits
- High-Calorie Formula to Support Mass
- Whey Hydrolysate, Isolate & Concentrate to Support Workout Recovery
- Great Price and Value, Why Pay More?
The Pure Supps Guarantee
While Pure Supps products are manufactured according to strict quality standards in approved Australian facilities and formulated to provide the best results for active individuals, we understand that there are circumstances in which individuals may not be happy with their product. For this reason, if you happen to be unsatisfied with any Pure Supps product, you can return it to your place of purchase within 30 days for a FULL REFUND - no questions asked.
- Are the carbohydrates in the pure supps pure mass slow or quick-release carbohydrates?
The primary carbohydrate source in Pure Mass is maltodextrin. It is a slower release than high glycemic carbohydrates like dextrose or sugars.
- Is Pure Mass high in fat?
No, Pure Supps Pure Mass only contains 0.8g- 2.4g of fat in each serve (depending on flavour).
- Does Pure mass contain protein isolate?
Pure Supps Pure Mass is a whey protein blend containing whey isolate, casein and whey protein concentrate.
- Is Pure mass suitable for women?
Yes, Pure Supps Pure Mass is suitable for both men and women.
- How many scoops is equal to one serving?
Four level scoops of Pure Supps Pure Mass is equal to one serving.
- How many servings in one bag of 100% mass?
One 6kg bag of Pure Supps Pure Mass contains 30 servings.
- Is Pure mass high in carbs?
Yes, Pure Supps Pure Mass is very high in carbs. Each serving contains 150 grams of carbs.
- How many grams of protein in one serving?
In one serving of Pure Supps Pure Mass there are 32 grams of protein.
- What flavours does Pure mass come in?
Pure Supps Pure Mass comes in three great flavours:
- How many calories in one serving of Pure mass?
Pure Supps Pure Mass contains 766 calories per serving.
- What is Pure Mass?
Pure Supps Pure Mass is a high calorie mass gainer made from quality protein, carbs and fats. Pure Supps Pure Mass is deal for hard gainers who struggle to eat enough calories or put on size.
- Hi, is it suitable for lactus intolerance!
Pure Mass is not suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. We recommend looking at Prana On Natural Mass which is a plant based lactose free mass gainer; https://www.mrsupplement.com.au/prana-on-natural-mass
- Hi guysSimple question; Four scoops to a serve, is that 32gms protein (chocolate) for the serving? Just seems excessive at first read. I use this just as a post workout, so how many scoops should i use for recommended daily intake? Thanks.
Yes, it does seem excessive but it is normal for a mass gainer. It is designed to keep your protein to carb ratio high in order to build mass.
- Hey guys. Is the product suitable for ceoliacs
Yes it is suitable for celiacs.
- Hi there, Because I am having Casein before sleep and Whey after workout, when should I have Mass for the best result? Regards James
I would suggest the best way you can get best results from a mass gainer is by using the complete serving in a day. (breakfast or lunch) This can be earlier during the day depending on when you train.
- If i want to gain mass how many should i have a day ????
It ultimately depends on how much weight you are looking to gain. You can take up to 3 serves a day.
- I'm looking to build some lean muscle. Would this be the right product to go for?
Pure Mass is a high calorie mass gainer. If you find it extremely difficult to gain weight, Pure Mass can be helpful for lean muscle building. However, if you have more of an average build, Pure Mass may be too high in calories and carbs. Instead, we would recommend Pure Supps Whey.
- Looking to buy this with a couple of other products. What do you recommend?
Elemental Nutrition Creapure would make an excellent addition to Pure Mass:
- i'm pretty skinny and find it really hard to put on weight. will this stuff help?
Pure Supps Pure Mass is ideal for hard gainers and those who struggle to put on weight. It has a very high carb and calorie formulation which can assist with weight gain.
High calorie content and value for money plus a free shaker make this the best mass gainer on the market. Beats out even some of the leading brands like ON.
Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to gain mass quick!