Don't judge a gainer based solely upon its calories per serving. Because when it comes to gaining lean mass, not all calories are created equally. Unlike typical weight-gain formulas that are loaded with simple sugars and fat, Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer derives a much higher percentage of calories from protein – 7 premium sources of protein to be exact. By also supplying complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), digestive enzymes, vitamins, essential minerals, and great taste as well, Optimum have created the ideal lean gainer. Pro Complex Gainer was made with quality, not quantity in mind. Because we understand that you want to get big, not fat.
Putting on size requires a balance of heavy training and quality nutrition. Because everyone's a little different, some have a harder time packing on muscle than others. PRO Gainer™ is a high-protein formula delivering calories that count during recovery. Each shake provides ample supplemental protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals to build on the amount you're getting through a balanced diet of food. Use PRO Gainer™ as your post-workout recovery shake and/or high-protein meal between meals.
Beyond The Basics
- Ultimate Lean Gainer Formula
- 650 Calories & Few Sugars
- 7 Superior Proteins Including Whey, Casein, and Egg
- High Protein to Carb Ratio
- Mixes Effortlessly with a Blender, Shaker, or Spoon
- Easy to Drink
- Hi, how much powder do I use when making a shake
In the tub there should be a scoop in the tub so you just need to put half to 1 full scoop and mix it with some water or milk.
- Hi there, I was looking at the ingredients for Pro Gainer in a Sydney supplements store and checked to see if partially hydrogenated guar gum was listed. The tub I was looking at listed hydrolysed guar gum rather than hydrogenated guar gum, which makes more sense because guar gum is a form of carbohydrate. I was wondering whether this particular ingredient is listed incorrectly on Mr Supplement. Thanks very much, Peter
I just went and checked and am sorry on behalf of MrSupplement. It should be hydrolysed guar gum instead of hydrogenated guar gum.
I have notified my colleague to make the correct amendments.
- Hi, how many times a day is it best to take this ?
Ideally, it is best taken twice a day depending on how hard you train and also depending on if you gain weight fast.
If it is your first time taking this, I would suggest taking one serving first and if you are finding that you are gaining mass quickly then stick to that. If not, I would consider taking it twice a day. For example: Once in the morning and once after your workout?
- Hi, does this contain creatine and if not would it be beneficial to add it?
The ON Pro Gainer does not have any creatine in it but if you decide to add the creatine in conjunction with the gainer will help you give you more strength during your workout.
- Is the 4.4 kg pro gainer in a soft pack? Need to know for posting to friend overseas.
Optimum Pro Gainer is not usually soft packed. 2.3kg & 4.4kg are normally packed in a satchel.
- Optimum has not provided the recommended amount of times per day to have a shake. I am bearing in mind this would change depending on your calorie intake but is there a base recommendation?
We would recommend at least a single serve of Pro Gainer per day after training. Additional serves can be taken in between meals.
time will tell how well it works :)