Whey protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, you'll be getting 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. What’s more, 100% Natural Whey Gold Standard contains no artificial flavors, colours, or sweeteners. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond The Basics
- No Artificial Flavours, Sweeteners, or Colors
- Whey Isolates are the primary protein source
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HydroWhey Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
- Instantised to Mix with a Spoon
- Gluten Free
- Can you tell me more about GS Natural Whey Protein Powder?
As one of the leaders in the supplement industry, Optimum’s Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard is one of the best natural proteins on the market. Each serve of Natural Gold Standard provides a great combination of whey protein isolate, concentrate and hydrolysate, all without any artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. The protein is delicious, mixes extremely easily & is gluten free.
- Is this the naturally flavoured vanilla version?
ON Natural Gold Standard whey comes with NO Artificial Flavours, Sweeteners or Colours.
- Is Stevia used as a natural sweetner in this product?
ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard uses a natural sweetener called Rebaudioside A, which is one of the principal components of stevia. In some circles, Rebaudioside A is also referred to as stevia. So in essence, the answer is yes.
- Is there a cholesterol reading and is it Gluten free
This product does not contain cholesterol and it is gluten free.
- I have a soy allergy and want to know if this product contains soy lecithin? Thanks
Yes, it does contain lecithin in it.
I would suggest if you do have soy allergies to consider a cleaner protein like the following:
- NuZest Clean Lean Protein - https://www.mrsupplement.com.au/nuzest-clean-lean-protein
- When can I take it?
Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey is an excellent protein blend to be consumed either between solid meals, pre or post-workout.
- Is it unflavoured or does it come in the vanilla or strawberry?
Natural Gold Standard comes in vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. Though we may not have every size and flavour in stock at any one time.
- Does Optimum Natural 100% Whey Gold have any egg product in it?
Optimum Nutrition Natural 100% Whey Gold does not appear to have any egg products in it nor does it contain any egg products in the allergen warnings.
Optimum 100% Whey Gold has lived up to its reputation, with a pleasant flavour and a texture that blends well in smoothies and the like, and a price that is affordable. Leave it to sit for a few minutes after mixing, and it gets really satisfyingly creamy and smooth. This time I'm going to be even more adventurous and try Rocky Road!