Maxs Absolute Mass was created for those who are after some serious gains. We’re not talking about a couple of kilos over a period of a few months, we’re talking about a bulk that makes people turn their head around and notice you. Absolute Mass is all about results and giving you all the ingredients and nutrients you need to get big QUICK. The key is the inclusion of a fast and sustained release protein and carb blend. This helps to quickly kick start the machinery of muscle building, but will also help to sustain that high degree of growth over a longer period of time.
Each scoop also provides a Mass Support Matrix of glutamine, BCAAs and creatine to help you recover faster and train harder; two crucial aspects of any successful bulk. Finally, Absolute Mass had added medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and conjugated linoleic acids (CLAs). A mouthful to say, but super effective in offering quick energy and to ensure that the weight you gain is geared towards muscle, rather than fat. Max’s Absolute Mass is about quality, massive, intimidating size, without the extra padding that often comes with other weight gain protein powders.
- Blended protein for sustained release to maximise anabolic window
- Over 60 grams of protein per serve*
- Added and naturally occurring BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) – 14 grams per serve*
- Added Glutamine for fast recovery after big gym sessions – 8.5 grams per serve*
- Sustained release carbs for energy and to fuel growth
- MASS support nutrients to stimulate growth and increase energy
- Mixes instantly and tastes amazing
- Gluten FREE
* per serve with milk
- How many calories per serve?
It's 1180 Calories per serving.
- I'm a professional athlete is this legal to take or has asada and wada banned it?
I just had a browse at the panel and there doesn't seem to have any ingredients that are banned.