BSN Amino-X Edge - Over the years BSN has supplied the supplement world with a host of novel muscle building products. Bringing exciting and innovative products to the marketplace, BSN has made a highly-anticipated reformulation of their branched-chain amino acid and intra workout supplement Amino X. Considered the first effervescent BCAA endurance and recovery agent upon release, its reputation has grown over the years and is still one of the best products in its category today.
Utilising instantized amino acids through an effervescent delivery system, they key active compounds including branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), essential amino acids (EAAs), Vitamin D and Citrulline Malate are taken up more rapidly in the body elevating the body’s potential to protect, repair and build your muscles. Vitamin D in particular is an ingredient with well known anabolic functions thanks to its link with healthy testosterone levels. Citrulline Malate on the other hand is a powerful nitric oxide booster, increasing the volume of blood flow to the muscles, encouraging the delivery of nutrients and helping users maximise their full muscle building potential.
Amino X contains 10g of micronized anti-catabolic amino acids, including 2g of mTOR and muscle growth stimulating Leucine, per serving. Amino X is stimulant-free which means it can be used any time, day or night. It mixes easily and completely with no clumping, and it tastes great! Amino X should be a staple of any good workout stack; especially if you’re after better gains and less fatigue.
- World’s first effervescent amino acid product that can be dissolved easily, enhancing nutrient uptake
- Contains micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and 2g of Leucine to provide you more energy during your workout and fuel muscle growth
- Stimulant-free product so you can take it any time of day
- Added Citrulline Malate to boost blow flow and support a bigger, stronger pump
- Please tell me more abut BSN Amino X?
BSN Amino X contains amino acids including 10 grams of leucine, isoleucine and valine that can assist in muscle building, recovery and growth. Although it is designed as an intra-workout supplement, you can still take it before and after workouts to minimise muscle damage and reduce muscle fatigue. It is an extremely popular product that is wort of adding to your supplement arsenal.
- This product is the suitable for vegetarian people?
Unfortunately, it is not vegetarian friendly.
- how much BCAA per serving ?how much leucine in it per serving ?and what is the BCAA ration ?
It is known that the product contains 45% Leucine - 25% Isoleucine - 30% Valine and 2 g leucine. From this we can work out that it gives approx 4.4g BCAA/serve.
- Is Amino X from BSN legal. I play at quite a high level of football and don't want to take it without knowing if it is safe or know.
Amino X is perfectly legal. We do not carry any illegal goods on our website, nor do we condone their use. However, some products, although being legal by law, are banned by certain sporting organisations. Fortunately, Amino X is not banned by any sporting organisations.
Awesome with relieving muscle pain