WPI with Added Growth Amino Acids
- Ultra High 85-90% Protein Level, Low in Fat & Carbs
- High in Glutamic Acid & Glutamine for Cell Volumisation
- Promote Nitrogen Retention for Muscle Growth
- Vitamins & Minerals for Added Strength & Health Support
Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P is the bodybuilder’s best and latest weapon in the war against muscle catabolism and nitrogen loss. Using precision manufacturing technologies, Body Ripped technicians have developed a formula specifi cally designed to reverse muscle catabolism and promote nitrogen retention for muscle growth.
The result of 3 years research in the field of the effects of amino acids on muscle metabolism – and a further 2 years of testing, Body Ripped High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P utilises Body Ripped’s advanced protein matrix (100% Premium Grade Whey Protein Isolate plus vitamins, minerals and L-Glutamine). With a precision manufacturing process involving both high-tech micro-fi ltration and ultra-filtration technologies (for maximum preservation of critical anabolic microfraction components), High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P advanced premium grade protein is one of the highest quality protein sources available anywhere in the world.
Body Ripped introduces the GMAA-7 standard to bodybuilding. Until recently, proteins were often judged on whether they were ‘complete’ – that is to say whether they contained all the ‘essential 8’ amino acids (those that the body cannot make and must obtain from the diet). Another more popular measure was ‘PDCAAS’ (protein digestibility corrected amino acid score) – which measures proteins against the predicted needs of a 2-5 year old child. While both of these measures have their applications, they have little value for bodybuilders and athletes whose need for certain key amino acids is far in excess of the average person - while the requirements for other aminos not heavily involved in the muscle building/repair/energy production process are little changed. So, faced with outdated standards that were of little value to athletes and body builders, Body Ripped has introduced a new standard by which the muscle-building potential of a proteins can be measured – Growth Modulating Amino Acids (GMAA-7). This group of 7 key amino acids (L-Glutamine/Glutamic Acid, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine, L-Proline and L-Alanine), controls protein synthesis, tissue repair and conversion of amino acids to glucose. Therefore they control muscle growth and recovery. In the future, GMAA-7 will be the benchmark by which all proteins are judged. The fi rst product to be designed around this brand new concept in bodybuilding nutrition, Body Ripped High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P sets a high standard in this new measure with an astounding 61% GMAA-7 content. When utilised at the most critical moments in your training day; first thing in the morning, after training, and perhaps most importantly, before training- High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P can drastically improve your bodybuilding results.
10 reasons why your muscles need Body Ripped High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P
- Has an amazing 61% Growth-Modulating Amino Acid content for faster muscle growth and recovery
- Is high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (23%) – liberated preferentially by the body be-cause of their importance in Metabolism.
- Is high in Glutamic Acid and L-Glutamine for cell volumisation.
- Allows greater Amino Acid utilisation for increased nitrogen retention and muscle growth. High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION, when used before training, may prevent muscle breakdown, speeding recovery and reducing muscle soreness.
- May also decrease Cortisol levels. (Cortisol is a catabolic hormone released by the body in response to stress, which includes weight training.)
- Contains only Premium Grade Whey Protein Isolate.
- Has an amazingly low fat content of less than 1 gram per serve! High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION has virtually no lactose
- Is now instantised and tastes great
Don’t risk another day of slow muscle growth – get onto High GMAA-7 EVOLUTION WPI-P today.
- Can Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P be used by women or individuals not involved in bodybuilding?
Yes, Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P can be used by both men and women, as well as individuals not involved in bodybuilding. It can provide a convenient and high-quality source of protein for anyone looking to support their fitness goals, muscle recovery, or overall nutrition.
- Is Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P suitable for vegetarians or vegans?
No, Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains whey protein isolate, which is derived from milk.
- Does Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P contain any allergens?
Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P contains whey protein isolate, which may not be suitable for individuals with dairy allergies. Please check the ingredient list and consult with your healthcare professional if you have any concerns.
- What are the key benefits of using Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P?
- Faster muscle growth & recovery due to the high GMAA-7 content.
- Increased nitrogen retention & muscle growth through enhanced amino acid utilization.
- Prevention of muscle breakdown, faster recovery, & reduced muscle soreness when used before training.
- Potential decrease in cortisol levels, a catabolic hormone released in response to stress, including weight training.
- Low fat content (less than 1 gram per serve) and virtually no lactose.
- High in Branch Chain Amino Acids (23%) that are important for metabolism.
- Contains Glutamic Acid & L-Glutamine for cell volumization.
- Instantized & great-tasting formula.
- How does Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P promote muscle growth and recovery?
Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P has an impressive 61% content of Growth-Modulating Amino Acids (GMAA-7). These amino acids play a crucial role in controlling protein synthesis, tissue repair, & conversion of amino acids to glucose, thereby supporting muscle growth & recovery.
- What makes Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P unique?
Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P introduces the GMAA-7 standard (Growth Modulating Amino Acids) to bodybuilding. This standard measures the muscle-building potential of proteins based on the content of seven key amino acids essential for protein synthesis, tissue repair, & muscle growth.
- How should I consume Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P?
Mix 40g (one serving) of Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P with 250mL of water or milk in a shaker or blender. Shake or blend well and then serve. It is recommended to use 2-4 servings daily, in conjunction with an appropriate weight training routine. Alternatively, consume as much needed to meet your daily protein goal.
- What is Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P?
Body Ripped Evolution WPI-P is a formulated supplementary sports food designed to support muscle growth & recovery. It contains a blend of high-quality proteins, amino acids, & essential nutrients.
- Can Body Ripped WPI be used as a Meal Replacement product for weight loss?
Yes it can. It is often the case that a high protein powder is used as a meal replacement powder, which shall support fat loss.