ATP Science Citrulline Malate is an amazing tool for improvement of circulation and with it more oxygenation to the tissues as well as the efficient removal of excessive lactic acid during exercise. The well-known and toted vasodilatory effects of Citrulline Malate provide an amazing pump effect for gym goers without the side effects of the added stimulants often found in NO (Nitric Oxide) inducing products, so you if you are a nocturnal trainer you can rest easy.
- Allergen, pesticide, heavy metal and microbial tested for compliance
- Approved material manufacturer that will allow audits of their factory
- HPLC verified guaranteeing fully efficacious material and no contaminants or adulteration
- High bioavailability
- Gluten/GMO & Sugar free
- Who should consider taking L-Citrulline by ATP Science?
L-Citrulline by ATP Science may be beneficial for individuals who are looking to improve athletic performance, increase muscle endurance and improve blood flow.
- How should L-Citrulline by ATP Science be taken?
3-6 grams 20 minutes prior to exercise
- What are the benefits of taking L-Citrulline by ATP Science?
The potential benefits of taking L-citrulline include better blood flow, and cardiovascular support.
- What is L-Citrulline by ATP Science?
L-Citrulline by ATP Science is a dietary supplement that contains L-Citrulline, an amino acid that is involved in vasodilation, allowing more blood into the muscle
- Is ATP Science L-citrulline gluten-free?
Yes, this product is gluten-free.
- Can ATP Science L-Citrulline be stacked with other supplements or should it be taken on its own?
ATP Science L-Citrulline can be taken on its own or stacked with other supplements such as L-glutamine, L-carnitine or a preworkout/ fat burner supplement.
- How much ATP Science L-Citrulline should be taken per day and when is the best time to take it?
The recommended dosage of ATP Science L-Citrulline is 3-6 grams per day. It is generally recommended to take L-citrulline before or during exercise.
- Can ATP Science L-Citrulline be taken by vegans and vegetarians?
Yes, ATP Science L-Citrulline is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians
- Can I take Atp Science L-citrulline more than once a day?
Yes L-citrulline can be taken multiple times a day.
- What is ATP Science L-Citrulline and what are its benefits?
L-citrulline is an amino acid that is naturally found in the body and is involved in the production of nitric oxide. It is often taken as a supplement to support cardiovascular health and exercise performance. L-citrulline is generally used by individuals who want a better pump in the gym.
- Is L-Citrulline Malate in powder form or capsule form??? On your site you have the label that this is made in Australia but ATP Science is made in America.
The Citruline is in powder form. Although ATP Science is an american brand, their Australian products are manufactured in Australia.
Mr S does it again, can’t believe how they get my purchases to me so fast! 100% Happy customer 😀