Vital Greens is a nutrient and enzyme-rich, complete "Superfood" which contains 76 nutrients essential to deliver optimal health, energy and vitality to every cell in the body.
Vital Greens Product Summary
- Maximum absorption and bio-availability of nutrients in this form compared to tablets and capsules.
- Comprehensive, synergistic 76 ingredients.
- Majority of nutrients are food sourced.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- Correct ratio of minerals and trace elements.
- Enhances acid/alkaline balance.
Vital Greens works as a:
- Detoxifier/Cleanser - detoxifying and gently cleansing your colon, liver and working on every single cell in the body. The unique combination of nutrients will help your body progressively eliminate waste which builds up on the bowel walls, cleansing the liver which is the body's main filter organ and emulsify fat helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Energiser/Alkaliser - Vital Greens contains many superfoods to help give you more energy, feel more vibrant and less sluggish and stressed. Alkalinity is promoted which results in feeling more balanced and alive.
- Well-Being Promoter - Vital Greens contains potent antioxidants, adaptogenic herbs boosting stamina, endurance and the immune system. Powerful phyto-nutrients building health from the very basics of the cell. There are no less than 2 pro-biotics in Greens.
- Mental Acuity Sharpener - Vital Greens contains Lecithin, Rosemary and Co-Enzyme Q-10 which may help increase mental acuity, focus and concentrati
Organic Apple Powder
Organic Chorella Powder
Organic Kale Sprouts
Organic Wheatgrass Powder
Organic Barley Sprouts
Acerola Fruit extract
Carica Papaya Powder
Organic Broccoli Sprouts
Pineapple Fruit Juice extract
Bilberry Fresh Fruit extract
Rosehip Fruit extract
Wolfberry (Goji) Fruit extract
Hawthorne Fruit extract
Kelp Whole Plant Powder
Citric Acid (anhydrous)
R,S Alpha Lipoic Acid
Astragalus Root extract
Cocoa Bean Polyphenol extract
Rosemary Leaf extract
Reiishi Mushroom Powder
Shiitake Mushroom Powder
Globe Artichoke extract
Inulin (FOS prebiotics)
Ginger Rhizome Powder
(from carica papaya & pineapple)
Siberian Ginseng extract
Lecithin (95% phosphatides)
Organic Flaxseed Powder
Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda)
Citrus bioflavanoid extract
Citrus bioflavanoid extract
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Calcium (from Calcium citrate 100%)
Potassium(from Potassium phosphate di-basic)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)
Magnesium (from Magnesium citrate)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid)
Silica (colloidal anhydrous)
Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate)
Co-Enzyme Q-10 (Ubidecarenone)
Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B1 (Thaimine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Pro-vitamin A (Beta-carotene)
Manganese (from Manganese amino acid chelate)
Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
Copper (from Copper gluconate)
Selenium (from Selenomethionine)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Chromium (from Chromium picolinate)
Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
Milk Thistle extract
Dandelion Whole Plant extract
Burdock Root extract
100% Vital Pea Protein Isolate
Papaya, Broccoli, Carrot, Pineapple, Natural Vanilla, and Natural Sweetener Complex (thaumatin, monk fruit, stevia, xanthan gum)
Take 2 heaped teaspoons (equivalent to 10g), once a day.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight under 30°C
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
General Product Warning
Users should seek medical advice prior to beginning any supplementation program. This especially applies to individuals taking prescription medication or those with pre-existing medical conditions. Always read the label prior to consuming any supplement, always follow the manufacturer's directions & never exceed the recommended dose. In the event of experiencing any unwanted effects discontinue use immediately & seek medical advice if symptoms persist. Keep out of reach of children.
Copyright MrSupplement Marketing Pty Ltd 2010-2016. This website, and the images, text and tables on it are subject to copyright under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), as well as under the copyright law of other countries by virtue of worldwide treaties, belonging to MrSupplement Marketing Pty Limited and to its suppliers & or product manufacturers. Reasonable portions of this website may be printed out solely insofar as is necessary to order products from the MrSupplement.com.au web site. Any other reproduction or communication in whole or in part is unauthorised and may result in legal proceedings being taken to protect the intellectual property rights of MrSupplement Marketing Pty Limited and/or suppliers & product manufacturers.
Vital Greens Information
Ask a question about