Crash dieting doesn’t work. When you want to lose fat without stripping away muscle, the trifecta may be a clean diet, proper training and the right supplementation.
C4 Ripped is a pre-workout supplement that combines the explosive energy of C4 with ingredients that may support a healthy lean weight. Cellucor C4 Ripped was designed for trainers who want a potent pre-workout, but also want a range of ingredients to help them keep lean. Pre-workouts can be pretty stock standard and don’t offer much difference when it comes to supporting different goals. Cellucor has pushed the boundaries with its range of pre-workouts, which are tailored for a range of different trainers.
C4 Ripped combines together the powerful and popular ingredients of the original C4 Original but has also added lean ingredients such as L-carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cayenne Extract and L-tyrosine to help you succeed in toning and getting ripped. The new formula has also been tweaked to remove creatine, which can often hamper the goal of losing weight. If you want energy and endurance to perform, as well as to stay lean, you need to get your hands on Cellucor C4 Ripped. Available in Australia from Mr Supplement.
- Great energy and many of the endurance-supporting ingredients of C4 Original
- Added lean ingredients including carnitine and green coffee
- Creatine free to reduce potential water weight
- Train harder and burn at the same time
- What is Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Cellucor C4 Ripped is a pre-workout supplement specifically formulated to support energy, focus, and fat loss during workouts.
- What are the key ingredients in Cellucor C4 Ripped?
The key ingredients in Cellucor C4 Ripped include a blend of energy-boosting compounds, thermogenic ingredients, fat loss support agents, and focus-enhancing ingredients.
- What are the potential benefits of taking Cellucor C4 Ripped?
The potential benefits of Cellucor C4 Ripped may include increased energy, improved focus, enhanced fat burning, heightened thermogenesis, and support for lean muscle development.
- When should I take Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Cellucor C4 Ripped is typically taken 20-30 minutes before a workout or physical activity to maximize its effects.
- How should I use Cellucor C4 Ripped?
The recommended usage instructions for Cellucor C4 Ripped can be found on the product packaging or label. It is typically mixed with water and consumed prior to exercise.
- Can Cellucor C4 Ripped be used by both men and women?
Yes, Cellucor C4 Ripped can be used by both men and women who are looking to support their energy, focus, and fat loss goals during workouts.
- Does Cellucor C4 Ripped contain caffeine?
Yes, Cellucor C4 Ripped contains caffeine, which helps increase energy and focus levels during workouts.
- Can Cellucor C4 Ripped be consumed on non-training days?
Yes, Cellucor C4 Ripped can be consumed on non-training days for an energy boost or to support thermogenesis and fat burning. Adjust the serving size according to your needs.
- Can Cellucor C4 Ripped be used by individuals on a calorie-restricted diet?
Yes, Cellucor C4 Ripped can be used by individuals on a calorie-restricted diet. It can provide an energy boost while supporting fat loss efforts. However, it is important to consider overall calorie intake and consult with a healthcare professional if needed.
- Is it necessary to cycle a pre workout if you were to take it about twice a week?
It may be beneficial to cycle this pre-workout as it does contain fat burning ingredients which may drain your adrenal glands.
- Hey! Have been using OxyShred and looking to change things up, cycle products. Would this be a great alternative to Oxyshred? Or is there another product you'd recommend as a pre/thermogenic?
Yes that would be a great alternative to use as a pre/thermogenic.
- Hey guys, Can I stack MuscleTech HydroxyCut Max capsules with Cellucor C4 ripped? Or is that a no no
Yes you can stack the two products together (HydroxyCut Max and Cellucor C4 Ripped). Something to take note of is that they both contain stimulants.
- Wondering if this will work for women doing cardio on a vibration platform (which is showing results) and possibly treadmill if gives enough energy as I have anxiety and high blood pressure which im on medication for, I get very tired and fatigued all the time. Wanting an effective pre workout to burn fat in waist and thighs, nearly reached my goal and not much more to lose. If not this, can you recommend a pre workout and protein powder that helps burn fat for women. With the vibration platform I can get sore as it is toning me up. I'm pretty skinny but want my thighs and sides of my waist a little more toned. The blood pressure doesn't affect me taking pre workouts as long as theyre not too strong?
Cellucor C4 Ripped is something you could try as the stimulant caffeine is 150mg which is equivalent to about 1 cup of coffee. It also has fat loss ingredients which can help you burn fat too.
Alternatively, you could try our stimulant-free pre workouts which have no stimulants.
As for protein powders, I would recommend:
Personally, not finding this very effective compared to others.
Weak/short energy burst that lasts 20min max, and haven't noticed myself sweating more than usual compared to other products I have taken (I run 3km prior to every workout).
If you are purely looking for a strong/long buzz (40min plus) than you can't go past faction labs. Half a scoop is plenty.
If you really want to shred go for oxyshred. I lost 10kg in combination with high intensity workouts.
In summary, I wouldn't be buying this product again.
Will stick to Faction Labs as a general preworkout and if I was to shred again than oxyshred.
100% gives a kick... even when buggered you can get through the hardest of sessions