Gen-Tec Nutrition Beta Alanine provides 100% beta-alanine, one of the most common ingredients found in pre workout supplements. Beta Alanine is a potent and well researched endurance enhancer thanks to its ability to increase carnosine levels, which is a compound that helps to buffer acidity developed in the muscle. Well known for the tingly feeling that it produces when ingested, beta-alanine is an excellent supplement to support high intensity performance and has been shown to be beneficial for strength training, bodybuilding, running and other aerobic intensive activities. Whatever your sport or training, beta alanine is a good stimulant free booster to help you train harder and longer.
- 100% Pure Beta Alanine
- Support Longer High Performance exercise
- High Bioavailability
- Am I able to have Gen-Tec Beta Alanine during my workouts?
Gen-Tec Beta Alanine is usually used before workouts, however, having it during your workouts is also another great option.
- I get tingling sensations when using Beta Alanine, is this normal?
Yes, having a tingling sensation is completely normal and is one of the side effects of beta alanine.
- How pure is Gen-Tec's beta alanine?
Gen-Tec's beta alanine is 100% pharmaceutical grade Beta Alanine
- Is it okay to add more Gen-Tec Beta Alanine on top of my pre workout?
Yes, beta alanine is already in most pre workouts, however, if you wish to get an even more effective dose, you can add it to your pre workouts
- When is the best time to take Gen-Tec's Beta Alanine?
The best time to take this in order for it to be most effective is 2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) 15-20 minutes prior to your workout.
- What is Beta Alanine used for?
Gen-Tec's Beta Alanine can be best used by individuals who are looking to buffer their lactic acid production (the burning feeling during sets).