White Wolf Nutrition’s all new fat burner concentrate combines some of the most effective and industry leading fat burning ingredients available. It contains a unique blend of GoMCT™, TeaCrine™ and Cell Charge™ with Acetyl L-Carnitine, Tyrosine, Green Tea, Zinc, Choline bitartrate to activate the body’s thermogenic fat-burning activity while increasing mental drive, clarity and focus. Our natural blend also promotes good gut health and is keto friendly. All this without artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
White Wolf Nutrition’s fat burner concentrate is a scientifically formulated, naturally flavoured, metabolic interactive fat burner. Formulated with:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine transports fatty acids more quickly storing them into the metabolic furnace. This means that the body is burning fat instead of storing it. Carnitine is also used for weight reduction.
- GoMCT™ is a new energy supplement from Compound Solutions that features Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), an extremely healthy fat. These fats easily convert to ketones bodies, helping athletes and busy professionals realize increased levels of energy, focus and performance. goMCT® may also help with weight management.
- TeaCrine® is a natural compound found in Camellia assamica var.kucha tealeaf, coffee and certain exotic fruits. It delivers energy,mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood. Based on preclinical and human clinical research, TeaCrine® facilitates a wide range of healthy functions in energy, focus, mood and motivation.
- Cell Charge™ plant based liquid suspension extremely rich in concentrated polyphenols, flavonoids, organic acids, amino acids, electrolytes and fulvic mineral complexes. Used to replace many of the delicate micronutrients in the body, Cell Charge is the most potent source of natural fulvic acid in the world.
- Green Tea Extract has been shown to activate the body's thermogenic fat-burning activity. An optimal amount of catechins ingested for 12 weeks significantly reduces an individual’s total fat area, waist circumference, skin fold thickness and subcutaneous fat area.