Maxs Creatine X8 is the ultimate, highly concentrated multi-creatine formula that delivers a high dose of bioavailable creatine to boost your training and results. Utilising 8 different and unique creatine hybrids, Creatine X8 offers the benefits of each type of creatine with none of the drawbacks such as bloating, water retention, poor absorption and GI issues. Instead, Max’s have created a highly potent formula which offers a sustained and improved delivery of creatine to the working muscles to help boost lean muscle mass and workout capacity. If you’re about to tackle a particular intense exercise period, creatine is the best supplement along with plenty of protein to boost your explosive power and growth. The Lab Series Creatine X8 provides 100% pure pharmaceutical grade creatine with NO fillers, NO sweeteners and NO flavours. What you get is pure, natural, working product – because Max’s focuses on offering the most premium products and ingredients for your needs.
- 8 different hybrids of creatine including creatine monohydrate, CEE, creatine HCL and creatine anhydrous just to name a few
- Pure pharmaceutical grade product
- NO fillers, sweeteners or flavours
- Sustained release creatine for improved absorption and explosive power and growth
- I just recently purchased this along with max's glutamine+ and bcaa 10:1:1. I was just wondering if there is a limit as to how many servings of each of these products you can have in one day
Max's Glutamine- You can take up or more than 5g of glutamine per day.
Max's Lab Series Creatine X8- 5g per day is recommended.
Max's 10-1-1 BCAA- 3-4 servings is sufficient but this depends on your training. In a day take up to 4 servings.
This is without any doubt the best
I just finished a tub of Max's X8 and i reacted well to it. I wasn't bloated and it dissolves easily in my morning vitamin cocktail. I just ordered a new batch.