Scivation is a supplement company that has been committed to supplying high quality, well researched and innovative products to their consumers. Their latest is the joint supplement, Flexatril, that contains novel ingredients, which has been clinically proven to assist overall joint health. Let’s take a closer look at the main highlights of Scivation’s latest product, Scivation Flexatril.
Scivation Flexatril Highlights
- Contains clinically tested and patented ingredients Microlactin®, Ayuflex®, Sensoril® to support joint mobility.
- Supports overall joint health.
- Product comes in a tablet form making it convenient for users to use.
Scivation Flexatril Ingredients and Dosage
Flexatril Mobility Blend (3125mg): Microlactin® (Milk Protein Concentrate, Ayuflex® Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula), Fruit Extract, Sensoril Ashwagandha (withania aomnifera (min. 10% Withanolide Glycoside Conjugates and 32% Oligosaccharides) Root & Leaf Extract], Lactase (125 Active Lactase Units)].
Flexatril’s Mobility blend is composed of three unique ingredients and other components that work together to protect your joints from further damage.
- Microlactin (Milk Protein Concentrate): Microlactin is a micro protein from milk that has been shown to enhance joint flexibility and mobility.
- Ayuflex Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula): is a powerful anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant compound. Extracts from this fruit have the ability to remove hazardous free radicals in the body.
- Sensoril Ashwagandha: patented extract from Ashwagandha that is known as the “stress hormone” as it has stress-relieving properties to improve stress, anxiety and insomnia.
- Lactase: is an enzyme required by the body to digest milk. As Flexatril contains a milk protein, lactase has been added to prevent any stomach upsets and any discomfort. Lactase is included so that users are getting the full benefit from each pill.
Scivation Flexatril Pros, Benefits and Effectiveness
Flexatril’s unique choice of ingredients is what sets it apart from other products in the market. Flexatril uses a fairly clean ingredient profile and includes clinically proven ingredients that aid in the relief of joint pain caused by inflammation of the joint area or increased activity during exercise. One of the main highlights of this product lies in the three patented ingredients, Microlactin, Ayuflex, and Sensoril. These ingredients have been clinically tested and proven to increase the mobility of joints and reduce discomfort in the joint area.
For example, Microlactin is a unique ingredient extracted from hormone free milk that contains a range of beneficial micronutrients. One of these include Immunoglobulin or IgG, which has been tested and shown to assist in rebuilding damaged joints and cartilage tissues that can occur when performing high intensity exercises.
Another key feature of Flexatril is the antioxidant compound, Ayuflex. Ayuflex has potent properties in alleviating the effects of various inflammations by removing the free radicals in the body. This is important for the body as having accumulated free radicals and prolonged oxidative stress is not ideal for sore or stiff joints.
Additionally, Ashwagandha has been widely studied and offers multi-functional benefits. It is the ultimate ergogenic aid for athletes and bodybuilders as ashwagandha boosts muscle strength, size and improves athletic performance. This makes it a valuable addition to the supplement plan of any athlete or bodybuilder. The ingredients in this component is meant to reduce the potential inflammations and take away the pain that builds up from the excessive pressure you place on your joints when you are working out.
Scivation Flexatril Taste, Flavour and Mixability
Scivation Flexatril is currently only available in tablet form.
Scivation Flexatril Negatives and Cons
The new Scivation Flexatril is a decent joint formula supplement that should help with improved joints and mobility. However, the only downside of Flexatril is that the label is proprietary so we don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient we are getting. This makes it harder for users to ascertain the effectiveness of each ingredient.
Scivation Flexatril Verdict
Overall, Scivation’s Flexatril is definitely a novel supplement to fight joint pain and inflammation. Scivation has taken another approach by using different and less common ingredients that work to assist with those who encounter joint pain and those who train hard in the gym and want to avoid the chance of future joint issues.