Scivation Flexatril Review
Scivation is a supplement company that has been committed to supplying quality products in manufacturing, research and innovation to its consumers. Scivation has now introduced an all new joint supplement, Flexatril that contains novel ingredients that has been clinically proven to assist overall joint health. Let’s take a closer look at the main highlights of Scivation’s latest product, Scivation Flexatril.
Scivation Flexatril Highlights
- Contains clinically tested and patented ingredients Microlactin®, Ayuflex®, Sensoril® to support joint mobility.
- Supports overall joint health.
- Product comes in a tablet form making it convenient for users to use.
Scivation Flexatril Ingredients and Dosage
Flexatril Mobility Blend (3125mg): Microlactin® (Milk Protein Concentrate, Ayuflex® Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula), Fruit Extract, Sensoril Ashwagandha (withania aomnifera (min. 10% Withanolide Glycoside Conjugates and 32% Oligosaccharides) Root & Leaf Extract], Lactase (125 Active Lactase Units)].
Flexatril’s Mobility blend is composed of three unique ingredients and other components that work together to protect your joints from further damage.
- Microlactin (Milk Protein Concentrate): Microlactin is a micro protein from milk that has been shown to enhance joint flexibility and mobility.
- Ayuflex Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia Chebula): is a powerful anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant compound. Extracts from this fruit have the ability to remove hazardous free radicals in the body.
- Sensoril Ashwagandha: patented extract from Ashwagandha that is known as the “stress hormone”. It is a well-known adaptogenic herb best known for its test-boosting effects. Increased testosterone levels means more muscles and strength.
- Lactase: is an enzyme required by the body to digest milk. As Flexatril contains a milk protein, lactase has been added to prevent any stomach upsets and any discomfort. Lactase is included so that users are getting the full benefit from each pill.
Scivation Flexatril Pros, Benefits and Effectiveness
Flexatril’s unique choice of ingredients is what sets apart from other products in the market. Flexatril uses a fairly clean ingredient profile and includes clinically proven ingredients that aid in the relief of joint pain like inflammation of the joint area or increased activity during exercise. Because joint pain can happen at any time to anyone especially for those who are doing long term body building Flexatril is a clean product that can help you support overall joint health.
One of the main highlights of this product lies in the three patented ingredients, Microlactin, Ayuflex, and Sensoril. These ingredients have been clinically tested and proven to increase the mobility of joints and reduce discomfort in the joint area. Microlactin or milk protein concentrate contains a higher amount of immunoglobulin G (IgG) which is relative to standard milk concentrates. Microlactin has been tested and shown to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis and helps to rebuild damaged joints and cartilage tissues that can occur when performing high intensity exercises.
Another key feature of Flexatril is the antioxidant compound, Ayuflex. Ayuflex has potent properties in alleviating the effects of various inflammations by removing the free radicals in the body. This is important for the body as having accumulated free radicals and prolonged oxidative stress is not ideal for sore or stiff joints.
Additionally, Sensoril Ashwagandha has been widely studied and offers many multi functional benefits. It is the ultimate ergogenic aid for athletes and bodybuilders. The ingredients in this component is meant to reduce the potential inflammations and take away the pain that builds up from the excessive pressure you place on your joints when you are working out. Flexatril can be easily taken during the day to help relieve the discomfort of joints.
Scivation Flexatril Taste, Flavour and Mixability
Scivation Flexatril is currently only available in tablet form.
Scivation Flexatril Negatives and Cons
The new Scivation Flexatril is a decent joint formula supplement that should help with improved joints and mobility. However, the only downside of Flexatril is that the label is proprietary so we don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient we are getting. This makes it harder for users to ascertain the effectiveness of each ingredient.
Scivation Flexatril Verdict
Overall, Scivation’s Flexatril is definitely a great source to joint pain and inflammation. Scivation has taken another approach in using different sources of ingredients that work to assist with those who encounter joint pain and those who train hard in the gym.