- 25g of Protein per serving
- Lactose/Gluten/Sugar free
- 100% pure whey isolate/hydrolysate formula
- Over 6g of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4g of Glutamine
With the growing demand of natural products, Rule 1 have developed a rapidly digesting natural protein that is fully instantised. Rule 1 Natural Protein contains fast acting whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate blend that is pure blend with branch chain amino acids perfect to be taken after training.
- Ultra pure whey protein blend (whey protein isolate and whey protein hydrolysate)
- Increase lean muscle growth
- Key branch chain amino acids for the support of muscle growth and recovery
- No lactose, gluten or sugar
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia
Rule 1 Protein Natural Ingredients & Dosage
The ingredients for Rule 1 Protein Natural is mainly made up of fast acting protein together with an amino acid blend to support muscle recovery. The purest whey proteins in the blend have almost no fat or carbs in it.
Here is a simple breakdown of the macronutrients of R1 Protein Natural:
- Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate) – 25g per serve
- Micronised Amino Acid Blend (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) – Over 6g of BCAAs per serve
- Each single scoop serving delivers approximately 3.1g of Leucine, 1.8g of Leucine and 1.6g of Valine
- Glutamine – Over 4g per serve
Rule 1 Protein Natural Benefits, Pros & Effectiveness
The supplements that you take to complement your workouts are vitally important if you want to see real results. Protein Natural is an excellent potent post-workout recovery shake to take after training for faster recovery and for the growth of lean muscle. It contains fortified BCAAs that are highly bioavailable thanks to its processing methods. While natural proteins aren’t for everyone, companies like Rule 1 are developing supplements that cater for those who have intolerances. Protein Natural is considered to be an ideal hypoallergenic product especially for those who have gluten or lactose intolerances.
Rule 1 Protein Natural Negatives & Cons
As the product does not contain many ingredients it is hard to go wrong. As most of protein powders do have a thicker consistency, R1 Protein Natural is a little runnier compared to others on the market.
Rule 1 Protein Natural Taste, Flavour & Mixability
Like most protein powders it can be mixed with either water or milk depending on your taste buds. It is highly bioavailable and mixes easily however it does have a watery texture due to lack of creamers and gums that helps to thicken the consistency of the shake.
Rule 1 Protein Natural Verdict
Rule 1 Protein Natural is suitable for all types of trainers that can be taken after training. It is a high protein supplement which makes it great powerful post-workout shake to help support recovery and building lean muscle. For those looking to lean down or get rid of unwanted fat Rule 1 Protein Natural is a perfect fit to assist your training progress.