NuZest are an Australian company known for their innovatively developed products featuring ingredients sourced from real foods. More than just creating products to support muscle growth or for bodybuilding and athletic populations; Nuzest have created a range that exemplify health and wellbeing for a variety of individuals; from the advanced trainer to the opportunistic exerciser and everything in between. One of their most interesting products is their superfood supplement; Good Green Stuff, which is actually blended in New Zealand.
NuZest Good Green Stuff Highlights
- 6 Complexes of over 70 ingredients
- Range of fruit, vegetable and plant extract along with antioxidants and ingredients to support liver, digestive and cognitive performance
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals
- Gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, GMO free and 100% vegan
NuZest Good Green Stuff Ingredients & Dosage
NuZest Good Green Stuff is an incredibly comprehensive health supplement with a huge range of ingredients divided into 6 complexes including:
- Greens, Fruits, Vegetables & Berries Complex – A 19 ingredient complex featuring a range of greens ingredients such as spirulina and wheatgrass, fruits and vegetable extracts such as broccoli, carrot root and apple as well as berries such as bilberry and goji berry.
- Nervous & Cognitive System Complex – A range of 5 ingredients traditionally used to support improved nervous and cognitive system performance such as ashwaganda, flaxseed and Siberian ginseng.
- Antioxidants & Immune Support Complex – 13 ingredient complex featuring well known antioxidants and ingredients to support an optimal immune system including alpha lipoic acid, co-enzyme Q10, green tea leaf extract and grapeseed extract.
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals Complex – A comprehensive blend of 22 essential vitamins and minerals including B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc and magnesium just to name a few.
- Digestive System & Detox Complex – Featuring 10 ingredients to help support optimal digestion and healthy detox organ (liver) function such as bromelain, probiotic cultures, milk thistle and slippery elm.
- Vegetable Protein – European golden pea protein isolate which has been alkalised.
Other ingredients include natural flavours such as pineapple, stevia and vanilla.
NuZest Good Green Stuff Pros & Effectiveness
Good Green Stuff features a phenomenal amount of health and wellbeing boosting ingredients packing in a range of fruit, vegetable and plant based extracts to help provide a range of bioactive compounds such as polyphenols; compounds found in plants which are used for their protection against harsh natural elements and predators, but which have also been studied to have a range of health effects. These include supporting anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-microbial functions. Good Green Stuff also contains a range of ingredients to support cognitive function, liver function and digestive function – which can often be depressed and thrown off balance by our fast paced and frenzied modern lifestyle. Good Green Stuff also includes plenty of essential vitamins and minerals to assist us in reaching our daily intake of these important nutrients vital for optimal functioning of body processes such as metabolism and muscle growth and recovery. NuZest have also ensured their product is hypoallergenic and as natural as possible with a supplement that contains no egg, dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
NuZest Good Green Stuff Cons
Good Green Stuff certainly contains plenty of positive bioactive compounds, much much more than you could hope to get from your daily diet; however, it is still no replacement to a healthy, balanced diet of real foods. While plenty of the ingredients in the supplement are supported by research for their positive effects, it’s important to realise that nutrient-nutrient interactions are complicated and it’s important to be aware of this so that you aren’t solely relying on the supplement as the be all and end all for good health.
NuZest Good Green Stuff Taste & Mixability
NuZest Good Green Stuff is available in only one flavour; a vanilla/pineapple mix; which is actually very mild. As Green’s and Superfood supplements go; Good Green Stuff tastes quite pleasant; but does take a few servings to get used to. The supplement mixes extremely well without any noticeable grittiness, residue or clumping. It does froth up ever so slightly, but this dissipates rather rapidly.
NuZest Good Green Stuff Verdict
Nuzest’s Good Green Stuff was created to support optimal health and wellbeing, regardless of the individual’s goals, training status, stage of life or other variables and it certainly contains plenty of ingredients to do so. Trainers looking to supplement a wholesome diet with that little bit extra to support optimal performance, mentally, physically and physiologically will find Good Green Stuff an ideal choice.