Nutrabolics has come a long way as a sports supplement company and gathered plenty of followers due to their innovative products as well as their slick packaging. Their recently released powdered pre-workout Swollen has been pretty well received. Here we take a look at one of their testosterone support supplements Hemotest 2XC.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Highlights
- Fenugreek and bulbine natalensis to support testosterone levels and sexual appetite.
- Additional proprietary complex of caffeine, acetyl-l-carnitine and luteolin for improved metabolism and to help boost workout performance.
- Added AstraGin, a patented compound for improved absorption of ingredients.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Ingredients & Dosage
Hemotest 2XC is a fairly simple testosterone support supplement which focuses on giving therapeutic doses of a few ingredients rather than an underdosed plethora of ingredients. Let’s examine some of these:
- Fenugreek Extract – Fenugreek is an excellent ingredient and widely researched for its potential to boost testosterone levels while decreasing DHT levels, a metabolite of testosterone which reduces free testosterone levels. The 700mg of fenugreek extract included is more than enough as one positive study used 500mg.
- Bulbine Natalensis – No human studies as yet, however multiple animal studies have shown it to extremely active for increasing testosterone levels and sexual behaviour.
- AstraGin – A patented combination of astragalus and panax notoginseng. According to the makers, it is able to increase absorption of ingredients, however they’ve never listed the actual research.
The other ingredients include caffeine, acetyl-l-carnitine and luteolin, all compounds aimed at increasing metabolism, especially of carbohydrates and fats as well as general metabolic rate.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Pros & Effectiveness
Nutrabolic Hemotest 2XC is definitely backed by research. Fenugreek is a known testosterone booster whilst also being able to decrease unwanted conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen. Hemotest also seems like an excellent aid for weight and fat loss with ingredients to help boost metabolism as well as the blood glucose normalising properties of fenugreek.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Cons
Hemotest 2XC with its excellent range of ingredients seems to be slightly underdosed. While there is plenty of fenugreek, there doesn’t appear to be enough be enough bulbine or of the proprietary complex. There’s probably enough for it to work, but ideally, there could have been more.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Taste & Mixability
Hemotest 2XC is currently available only in capsules form. A serving size is 2 capsules.
Nutrabolics Hemotest 2XC Verdict
Nutrabolics have created a promising testosterone support supplement with Hemotest 2XC. Improvements can always be made however and hopefully they are able to adjust their formula to include higher doses of the active ingredients in the future. This supplement is perfect for those wanting a slight boost in exercise performance and body composition without going to stronger products.