MusclePharm’s new Shred Sport is really just a rebranding of the original Shred Matrix fat burner. The newly renamed product doesn’t contain anything different from the original, however, let’s see what the product does actually contain.
MusclePharm Shred Sport Review & Ingredients
As previously mentioned, the new Shred Sport contains a similar mix of ingredients as the original Shred Matrix. This includes an 8 Stage Weight Loss Proprietary Blend:
- Stages 1 & 2: Energy & Fat Metabolism - Guarana (Paullinia Cupana) Seed Extract, 22% Caffeine, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, (45% EGCG), 98% Polyphenols, Kola (Cola Nitida) Nut Powder, Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Cayenne (Capsicum Annuum) Fruit Powder 40,000 HU/g
- Stages 3 & 4: Appetite Balancing & Weight Management Control - Glucomannan (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root, White Kidney (Phaseolous Vulgaris) Bean Powder, Razberi-K® Raspberry Ketone
- Stage 5: Anti-Stress Mood Balancing Matrix - Panax Ginseng Root Powder, Griffonia Simplicifoloia Seed Extract, Containing 98% 5-HTP
- Stage 6: Brain Power Matrix - Acetyl‐L‐Carnitine HCl, pTerOPure® Pterostilbene, Vinpocetine
- Stage 7: Diuretic Complex - Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos Uva‐Ursi) Leaf 20:1 Extract, Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) Root Extract 10:1, (Contains Taraxol & Taraxerol)
- Stage 8: Sugar Stop™ & Enzyme Aid Matrix - Apple (Malus Domestica) Pectin, DigeSEB® (Acid Stable Protease, Bacterial Protease, Alpha‐Galactosidase, Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Fungal Protease, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Diastase, Papain, Peptizyme SP® (Serratiopeptidase), Glucoamylase, Invertase)
As with the original, the new Shred Sport is available in tubs of 21 capsules and 60 capsules offering 7 serves and 20 serves respectively.
MusclePharm Shred Sport Flavours, Mixability & Taste
At the moment, MusclePharm Shred Sport is only available in capsule form. We doubt a powder reformulation is in the cards though as MusclePharm have rarely digressed from the original form of a product.
MusclePharm Shred Sport Release Date
MusclePharm’s new Shred Sport is due for release soon and should be made available for wide distribution sometime in April or May 2016.