MusclePharm’s original series didn’t comprise a weight gainer formula. In fact, it wasn’t until the Black Series was introduced that a mass gain protein was even available. However, this is all set to change with the introduction of the new supplement known as MusclePharm Clean Mass Weight Gainer.
MusclePharm Clean Mass Weight Gainer Review & Ingredients
The new Clean Mass weight gainer from MusclePharm is a blend that is extremely similar to another one of their mass gainers; namely Iron Mass from the Arnold Series. In fact, the actual proprietary blend of the supplements is known as the “Iron Mass Proprietary Blend”. While it’s unsure whether this is deliberate or whether they’ll be changing the names around, the formula nonetheless is pretty much identical:
- Elite Complex Carbohydrates Matrix – Sweet potato powder, barley starch
- Muscle Plasma Protein Matrix – Whey protein concentrate (WPC) and lactoferrin
- High Performance Healthy Fats Matrix – Sunflower oil powder, whipped cream powder, MCT Powder (medium chain triglycerides from coconut)
- Performance Growth & Muscle Volumizer – Creatine monohydrate, l-glycine, BCAA nitrates, D-ribose
- Pro-Digest Blend – Protease, lactase, amylase, lipase, inulin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Each 95g serving contains 490 calories, 40g of protein, 36g of carbs and 21g of fat.
MusclePharm Clean Mass Weight Gainer Flavours, Mixability & Taste
Not all flavours have been confirmed for the Clean Mass Weight Gainer, however we do know that it will be definitely available in Chocolate Milk flavour. Most likely the supplement will come in a few other flavours including Vanilla and Banana just to name a few.
MusclePharm Clean Mass Weight Gainer Release Date
The new MusclePharm Clean Mass Weight gainer doesn’t have a set release date, however we expect it to be available sometime between April and June 2016.