Maxs The Gear Jack'd is a high potency testosterone stimulating formula, which was designed to optimise free testosterone levels in the body to support the ideal environment for muscle growth and recovery after tough exercise sessions.
Testosterone is an essential hormone for both men and women to help regulate normal functions in the body and support libido, but is especially important when it comes to building muscle. Unfortunately, testosterone levels decline as you age, making it harder for you to maintain progress in the long term.
Max’s The Gear Jack'd is a comprehensive and cutting edge formula which aims to bring back these levels to your natural highs so you can keep on making progress in the gym week after week, month after month and year after year.
To do so, The Gear Jack'd includes both testosterone boosting ingredients as well as estrogen suppressing ingredients so that it tackles the issue of free test levels from both ends of the spectrum. This is because your body will naturally turn testosterone into estrogen, which can limit free test levels.
Whether you want to support your libido, enhance muscle growth or simply feel more healthy every day, Max’s The Gear Jack'd may just be the answer for you.
- Maximise Natural Test Levels Using Botanical Compounds
- Suppress Estrogen Conversion to Maintain Higher Free Test Levels
- Help Boost Size, Strength & Power Gains
- Support Libido & Sexual Drive
The Natural Way to Boost Testosterone
Testosterone is naturally produced in males, and to a lesser degree in females. The biologically active form known as Free Testosterone interacts with muscle cells and is the key driver of protein synthesis and muscle growth. Testosterone is also a strong regulator of Libido. Your physiology, age, training level, diet and lifestyle all affect Free Test levels, either positively or negatively. MAX’S “THE GEAR JACK'D” is a comprehensive, cutting edge hormone support, regulating and stimulating complex formulated to help spike maximum natural levels of Free Testosterone and maintain these levels for as long as possible with proven natural aromatase inhibitors.
The Science Behind Max's the Gear
- Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins 20% Protodioscin) 750mg – belongs to a category of natural compounds called Adaptogens. It is most strongly associated with androgen receptor activity in the brain that controls libido and is also strongly linked to testosterone production.
- Bulbine Natalensis Powder (Stem) 250mg – multiple studies confirm that this African herb increases circulating testosterone and also reduces estrogen levels.
- Fadogia Agrestis Powder (stem) 250mg – studies have shown this herbal compound to be a potent booster of testosterone and a strong libido enhancer
- Smilax Scobinicaulis Extract (Laxogenin) 100mg – Laxogenin is a natural steroidal compound belonging to the family of brassinosteroids, molecules recognised as a class of plant hormones. Studies have shown that laxogenin may have a similar effect to certain androgenic anabolic steroids.
- Paederia Foetide 250mg - Traditionally, Paederia Foetida is an herb that has been used for centuries to treat some aspects of male vitality. The plant ahs not been well studies, but current research shows that it plays a vital role in increasing testosterone levels in men.
Estrogen Suppression Blend
High estrogen levels in males are generally the result of elevated aromatase enzyme activity – an enzyme that converts testosterone molecules into estrogen. High estrogen levels have then been found to suppress testosterone production, hence starting a viscous cycle resulting in low testosterone. The addition of the estrogen suppression blend to MAX’S THE GEAR aims to either inhibit the aromatase enzyme or down regulate the activity of estrogen towards its receptors.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) 150mg – is a compound found cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. It is a potent regulator of aromatase enzymes and works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen metabolites.
- Maca Root PE 4:1 150mg – helps maintain free testosterone by balancing its coversion to other metabolites including estrogen.
- White Mushroom Extract 20% Polysaccharides (Agaricus Bisporus) Stem/Body 150mg – like DIM, this common food extract contains compounds that inhibit the aromatase enzyme to help keep your testosterone from breaking down into estrogen.
- Trans Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract) 150mg – is a natural compound found in the skin of red grapes and some other fruits. It has many beneficial properties including boosting tes
- Can this product be used on a keto diet?
Yes, Maxs The Gear can be used whilst on a Keto diet.
- What's the correct dosage? It says 1 cap 3 times a day on the bottle. But on here you say 3 twice a day. You've also stated 1 3 times daily. So which one is it?
Is this your first time taking the product? If so, I would suggest you to take 1 capsule three times a day with some food. If not, follow the recommended guidelines from Max's themselves.
1 serving (3 capsules) can be taken with breakfast or before bed & 1 serving (3 capsules) 1-2 hours before training with water. For best results follow a cycle of 4-6 weeks on The Gear followed by a 2 week rest before commencing a new cycle.
- hi can i take this product alongside oxy shred and oxy sleep?
Yes you can take it in conjunction with OxyShred & OxySleep.
- What is the most effective time to take this supplement before workout or after workout and how many capsules in one serving at a time
It is best to take 1 serving (3 capsules) in the morning with breakfast & another serving (3 capsules) about an hour or so before training.
- Can you stack this with GAT nitraflex. For example use nitraflex before training and then a serving of Max's at another time.
Because Nitraflex already contains ingredients that increase test levels it may not be as effective to take another test supplement results may vary so it ultimately depends on how low your test levels are.
If you decide to go ahead, I would suggest leaving about a few hours gap before taking The Gear or take it before bed.
- will this benefit someone at the age of 19 because my testosterone hasn't started declining yet but will it still have all the same effects and bring my test levels up to the highest they can be naturally
As you are still young your test levels have not hit peak just yet. Normally your natural test levels hit peak when you're at the age of 21.
Test supplements are recommended to work for those whose test levels who are starting to decline. This normally occurs when you're at the age of 30.
So I would suggest taking a test supplement when you're older.
- Hi mate, Wondering if this will shut down natural test production, ie; will I get low test if I stop taking it after a while? Could there be a rebound effect with estrogen? Thanks for your time mateMark
The levels of your natural testosterone will not completely shut down. Most test boosters are recommended to be cycled so that you do not burn out your adrenals, and ensure androgen sensor receptivity to prolong the positive benefits. Testosterone boosters include many estrogen blockers which increase testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen, as well as compounds which just work by boosting testosterone. This should not give you a rebound effect of estrogen.
- Is it crucial that i have this at least one hour before working out? By the time i get home from work I'm at the gym in half an hour. Can i take it and workong 30 mins later and it still be effective?
It is just a recommended guideline that is beneficial, however if you do take it half an hour later I don't think it will be less effective.
- Do I take three caps twice a day or one cap three times a day? Thanks. Matt.
It is recommended to take 3 capsules twice a day depending on your training.
If you are training, I would recommend taking it twice a day and on non-training days take 3 capsules once a day.
- how long before you get maxs the gear in stock thank you
At this stage, I don't have an ETA on when it's going to be back in stock but if you want to be notified I can add your email onto the list of when it will be available.
- Will it show up in a random drug test? I get them frequently at work and am a bit worried about trying new thing because I have failed before on certain pre workouts. It shows up as clean once sent to the labs but I have a week waiting to see if I have a job or not... thanks nathan
Legally, we aren't allowed to be selling any of the banned ingredients that some of the USA products may have so you shouldn't have any issues with drug tests with this supplement.
- How many capsules are taken daily?
It is 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- I just want to know this product is natural or steroid
It is a supplement that optimises testosterone naturally so it is not a steroid.
- Do you have to cycle of the gear?
No you do not need to cycle Max's The Gear.
- If I train in the morning would I just use the one serve or have another serve that night ?
You could take a serving before training and another serving 1-2 hours after training.
- Is it safe to take Maxs The Gear and Creobol at the same time?
Yes you can take Max's the Gear together with Max's Creobol.
- Could I take this with pre workout?
Yes, you can take The Gear with pre workouts.
- Is this effective and safe for women over 40 and what are the benefits to fat loss and lean muscle gain in women please?
Thanks for your enquiry.
This is a product that is safe for you to take. As this is a testosterone booster, for women it helps to maintain muscle growth and the functions of the body as opposed to fat loss.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me.
Product Disclaimer: The information in this email is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in this email for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, before starting any diet or exercise program or before adopting any treatment for a health problem
The Gear and found this product worked really well given my middle age But since Max’s changing to an even stronger formula and becoming JACK’D well now I am too
Brilliant product I highly recommend
Unfortunately the dogs got to them and ate a lot of them, was expecting them to grow there nuts back! Definitely buying more of this