Maxine's 12 Week Shape Up Challenge is once again upon us. Before and after challenges like Maxine's have exploded in popularity ofver the past few years, and this year looks like it's going to be the biggest yet. The benefits of participation cannnot be underestimated. This is not just a chance to transform your physique, but to kickstart healthy lifelong habits, taking advantage of the professional diet and exercise advice from Maxine's and the Amino Active Management Team, and the support of fellow challengers. While everyone who enters has the potential to benefit, there is an extra incentive to succeed, with over $100 000 worth of cash and prizes going to the winners of the challenge.
Maxine's Challenge Supplements
Participants in Maxine's 12 week shape up challenge are required to use products from the Maxine's supplement range. Maxine's is one of the best known female supplement brands, and the small range of products is hugely popular amongst women working toward a lean, toned, shapely body.
If this isn't enough, contestants in Maxine's challenge are also allowed to use Max's products. There are a lot of Max's products can be used by both men and women. We will explore a number of options that can help get great results, both during and after the challenge.
Maxine's Challenge Supplements Diet & Nutrition
Diet is crucial to succcess in Maxine's 12 week shape up challenge, and participants will be provided with advice on healthy diet and nutrition, designed to help them slim down and tone up, throughout its duration. Protein is an extrememly important part of such an eating plan - it can help curb the appetite, protein digestion speeds up the metabolism, and protein is required to enhance and define those sought after, long, lean muscles.
Packed with protein and thermogenic ingredients, the nutrition-packed Maxine's range is an ideal way to supplement a healthy diet.
- Maxine's Burn Protein Shake - This delicious shake is almost pure protein, with next to no fat or carbohydrates. The protein in the Maxine's range covers all bases, blending fast acting whey isolate, which is great for a quick protein hit, whey concentrate, which takes slightly longer to digest, and long lasting casein, which digests slowly, helping maintain appetite control. Burn Protein Shake is great for breakfast, after a workout, or between meals. Not just a protein, Burn also contains fat burners and carb blockers, added to provide the weight loss edge.
- Maxine's Burn Bars - These low fat, low carb, gluten free treats contain metabolic boosters and carb blockers in addition to essential protein. Indulge and burn fat at the same time - each 40g bar, which comes in five flavours, contains only 520kJ.
- Maxine's Burn Cookies - This treat tastes too good to be healthy, but remarkably, each serve packs in 13g of high quality protein and only 680kJ. The fat burning ingredients speed up the metabolism, and dietary fibre keeps you fuller for longer.
Maxine's Challenge Supplements - Weight Loss
While Maxine's Shape Up challenge places an emphasis on muscle toning, it places the greatest influence on weight loss, something which is reflective of the goals of many women. Of course, both exercise and a healthy diet are required to achieve weight loss goals in a healthy and sustainable way. Supplements can work together with diet and exercise to maximise results.
All three of the products in the Maxine's range are designed with this goal in mind, with low fat, carbs, and kilojoule content, and added ingredients that help the body process nutrients in a way that maximise weight loss.
There are many products in the Max's range that can assist weight loss, and which are perfectly safe for any woman to use.
- Max's SuperShred - Similar to Maxine's Burn, this protein is low in fat and carbs and boasts a repertoire of fat burning ingredients.
- Max's Cut HydroxyPhase Cut Carbs Bar - A bit like a larger burn bar, this is a filling, protein rich bar great for people on the go. Use as a meal replacement.
Maxine's Challenge Supplements - Workouts & Training
Not only does exercise burn kilojoules, it produces healthy, attractive lean muscle definition, and because muscle burns more energy than fat, having a toned body helps to keep weight off long term. Training is an extremely important part of the Maxine's Shape Up challenge, and participants, from beginner to advanced, are provided with a wealth of information on appropriate training and workout plans, and can even receive one on one coaching and advice from experts on top of the support of fellow participants via forums and the group sign up facility.The Maxine's Burn range is designed to support active women, and provides the energy and protein required to train hard and shape the physique, but people wanting an extra energy boost can look again to the Max's Range.
- Max's Shok Shot - This pre-workout formulation which supports endurance, with ingredients that buffer the muscles, reducing fatigue, and energy, with an ingredient matrix that includes stimulants like caffiene and guarana, mood enhancers like tyrosine, and branched chain amino acids, that can help prevent muscle soreness after a workout.
Maxine's Challenge Supplement Review
The Maxine's range of products is ideal for participants in the 12 Week Shape-Up challenge, and anyone else who is looking to improve their diet, make the most of their workouts and strive toward a lean, toned body. In addition, Maxine's brother company, Max's make a number of great products that can help women reach their health and fitness goals. It is important to remember that supplements are designed to be used alongside a diet and exercise regime - they are no replacement for hard work and discipline, but they can help to maximise results.
Finally, to all the women taking this year's challenge - Best of luck!