Quick Summary Points
- High performance enhancing supplement
- Range of unique ingredients including plant extracts and nootropic/cognitive ingredients
- Available in five different flavours
- Comprehensive ingredient coverage of dosage
BSN have a reputation of producing some of the best supplements on the market mainly thanks their extremely popular pre-workout N.O Xplode. Recently, BSN have decided to diversify their pre-workout range with the launch of N.O Xplode XE whereby the XE represents Xtreme Energy.
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Highlights
- High stimulant pre-workout designed to kick up energy levels
- Strong cognitive support ingredients to keep you focused and motivated during training
- Boost pump, endurance, strength and power
- Limits the development of fatigue
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Ingredients and Dosage
The complete list of N.O Xplode XE Edge are listed accordingly (per serve:
Endura Fusion* - 2.6g
- Efforsorb™ blend (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate)
- Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®)- 1.6g
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine- 300mg
- Rhodiola rosea L-Extract (root)-100mg
- AstraGIN® Proprietary Blend (Astragalus membranaceus Extract (Root), Panax Notoginseng extract (Root)- 25mg
- L-Tyrosine- 500mg
- Choline Bitartrate- 500mg
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl- 375mg
- Mucuna pruriens extract (seed) (standardised for 20% L-Dopa)- 250mg
N.O PUMP Complex*
- Citrulline Blend (L-Citrulline, L-Citrulline Malate)- 1g
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate- 250mg
- GlycerOsorb (Calcium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Monostearate)- 250mg
- Grape Skin Extract (standardises for 50% polypenols)- 75mg
- Folic Acid- 200mcg
Super Leaf Energy Composite*
- Caffeine Anhydrous- 325mg
- Guayusa (Ilex guayusa)(leaf)- 100mg
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Pros & Effectiveness
For all BSN lovers, BSN have officially launched their newest pre-workout supplement N.O Xplode XE Edge. After extensive research, BSN have included in their supplement a range of botanical nutrients that can help you accelerate your progress in the gym. These nutrients include traditional Chinese plant extracts such as Rhodiola Rosa that have been combined with caffeine, theanine and a citrulline blend to help support energy levels for longer lasting work outs at the gym.
Compared to their hugely popular pre-workout N.O Xplode, N.O Xplode XE Edge is more focused on supporting energy levels, concentration and minimising both physical and mental stress during high intensity workouts. Xplode XE Edge also contains a higher concentration of stimulants including caffeine and theanine to get you pumped and ready to perform. One of the special features of XE Edge is its range of nootropic (cognitive/brain support) ingredients with other ingredients like n-acetyl cysteine to keep focussed and assist with physical stress and strain after your workouts. More importantly, it can help minimise fatigue development.
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Cons
If you’re after a pre-workout that helps support pump, then the N.O Xplode XE Edge is probably not the supplement for you. While it does well boosting most other facets of your workouts; you’ll find a fairly minimal increase in the pump you may already be getting from training.
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Flavours, Taste & Mixability
Xplode XE Edge is available in five different flavours. These including Blue Raspberry, Cherry Lime, Fruit Punch, Green Apple and Tropical Burst. The mixability is great, however some of the flavours may be on the sweeter side. If so, adding an extra amount of water is highly recommended.
BSN N.O Xplode XE Edge Verdict
The overall supplement N.O Xplode XE Edge is a high stim formulation that is ideal for those wanting an extra ‘edge’ during your workout. If you find that your heart isn’t really into it, Xplode XE Edge can help you keep on track and focus more on training. Although it’s not the best pre workout for pump purposes, it does a decent job at minimising fatigue and provides super intense energy prior to your workout.