Quest Nutrition Quest Bars are one of the best selling protein bars on the market today and one that is immensely popular with a range of groups; from bodybuilders to casual trainers to people on fat and weight loss diets to vegetarians and gluten intolerant individuals. Made with only a handful of ingredients, Quest Bars uses high quality bioavailable protein sources and contains no added sugar or gluten, but provides a huge 20g of protein and 18g of fibre and only 170 calories. So we know that Quest Nutrition Quest Bars are some of the best on the market today, but the more important question is; what’s the best flavour?
Quest Nutrition Quest Bar Flavours
There are currently 15 flavours of Quest Nutrition Quest Bars with 10 flavours available for the regular bars and 5 in the “All Natural” range, which is sweetened with Stevia and Erythritol. Below is a table of all the flavours available:
Vanilla Almond Crunch
Banana Nut Muffin
White Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Peanut Butter (N)
Double Chocolate Chunk
Cinnamon Roll (N)
Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew (N)
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Lemon Cream Pie (N)
Peanut Butter Supreme
Strawberry Cheesecake (N)
(N) – Natural
Tips for Picking Flavours of Quest Nutrition Quest Bars
Fifteen flavours are a lot to choose from, so here are some tips on choosing the right flavour for you:
- Sweeteners or Sweetener Free – If you are one who likes to avoid sweeteners, then the “All Natural” range is perhaps your best choice.
- Sweet Tooths – Some of the protein bars seem sweeter than normal even with the same ingredients. For those who like their bars on the sweeter side, try Peanut Butter Jelly, Strawberry Cheesecake, White Chocolate Raspberry and Vanilla Almond Crunch.
- Moderately Sweet - For those who like bars a little less sweet, try Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Apple Pie and Coconut Cashew
Top 5 Flavours of Quest Bars
1. Vanilla Almond Crunch – Simple flavours with a nutty finish, Vanilla Almond Crunch is tasty and the perfect healthy treat option which will please even the fussiest of tasters.
2. Strawberry Cheesecake – A really tasty flavour with a delicious strawberry aftertaste. This goes perfectly with your afternoon coffee or tea.
3. Coconut Cashew – Not everyone likes coconut, but this flavour will sway them around. This bar is not too sweet and is ideal as a snack on its own.
4. Apple Pie – It literally tastes just like an apple pie! And who doesn’t like apple pies?
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter – For anyone who likes Reece’s products, this flavour is an ideal combination.
Other notable flavours which just missed out on the top 5 include: Banana Nut Muffin, Double Chocolate Chunk and White Chocolate Raspberry.
What is the Best Flavour of Quest Bars?
The best flavour from our polling was the “Vanilla Almond Crunch”, very closely followed by Strawberry Cheesecake. One things for certain though, Quest Nutrition have developed quality and nutritional bars which taste great and a huge step forward from the cardboard tasting bars we used to get.