Beast Sports Nutrition has had an amazing 2013. After a complete rebranding and repackaging of all their products and winning last years Breakout Brand of the Year Award from Bodybuilding.com, Beast Sports has gone from strength to strength with the introduction of a range of new products starting with their anti-estrogen supplement E-Liminate and recently with their carbohydrate supplement PrimoCarb. Quickly following is their post-workout supplement Re-Animate, a formula based on their PrimoCarb supplement.
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Highlights
- 25g of Carbohydrates
- Blend of Hydrolysed Protein and Amino Acids
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Insulinogenic Ingredients for faster delivery of nutrients
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Ingredients & Dosage
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate will be available in a tub measuring 1173g providing a total of 30 full servings. This equates to about 39.1g per serving comprising of:
- Glycogen Replenishing Carbohydrate Blend (25,200mg) – This complex will include Primocarb, which is a legume based starch derived from peas along with glucose polymers, waxy maize and palatinose.
- Fast Acting Hydrolysed Whey & Amino Acids (10,001mg) – Complex containing hydrolysed whey, taurine, l-glutamine and l-alanine.
- Vitamins and Minerals (330mg) – Including Vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B6, B12 along with magnesium and zinc.
- Electrolytes (1000mg) – Which includes di-sodium phosphate and di-potassium phosphate.
- Insulinogenic Co-Factors (150mg) - Alpha Lipoic Acid, R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamomum burmannii) Bark extract Containing Type-A Polymers
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Pros & Effectiveness
Beast Sports Re-Animate is very similar to Optimum Nutrition’s 2:1:1, an extremely underrated new release from one of the world’s biggest brands. The combination of carbs and protein are an ideal recovery formula and the addition of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes make it an interesting formula that is ideal for trainers who train more intensely and for longer sessions. A great fast acting, replenishing and versatile post-workout ideal for those who are on the bulk or those training in sports. The added insulinogenic ingredients also helps to speed up delivery of these vital nutrients to the working muscles for even faster recovery.
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Cons
Beast Sports Re-Animate could do with some extra protein. 10g in total of hydrolysed protein and amino acids and not even branched chain amino acids might not supply enough essential amino acids that our muscles need to really drive muscle recovery and growth. Re-Animate relies on the consumer to know that they will need to incorporate a meal quite soon after their post-workout shake in order to maintain the supply of amino acids and nutrients for their muscles.
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Taste & Mixability
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate has been released in one flavour Orange Creamsicle. An unusual flavour choice, it’s a nice change from the usual Vanilla and Chocolate flavours. Re-Animate is quite sweet, but the product is quite refreshing especially after a tough workout and mixes extremely easily in liquid.
Beast Sports Nutrition Re-Animate Verdict
Re-Animate furthers Beast Sports Nutrition foray into a range of other categories of supplements and is a great addition to their current line of products. Re-Animate could definitely do with some improvements, but if it is marketed well and targeted to those who know what to do with the product, then Re-Animate will prove a popular supplement.