AST Micronized Creatine - You have liquid creatine, creatine candy, creatine gum, creatine capsules, and even stomach-bloating effervescent creatine (Give this a try, I guarantee you'll only do it once!). With all these "tricks" thrown at trying to market a "different" creatine - little has actually improved upon the effects of creatine monohydrate. The problem is, companies are trying too hard to make their creatine different instead of developing a creatine that is actually better. In doing so, some are even selling outright fraudulent products. Where creatine is concerned, buyer should definitely beware. As you may or may not know, creatine monohydrate will not fully dissolve in liquid. That's why you always get that gritty sand at the bottom of the glass. Look at it this way, if it falls like sand to the bottom of your glass what does it do in your stomach? Maybe that explains why so many complain of stomach discomfort when using regular creatine monohydrate.
AST's constant commitment to improve the effectiveness of sports supplementation has resulted in a new creatine supplement that incorporates state-of-the-art particle micronizing technology (PMTTM). This technology sets a new standard for creatine monohydrate supplementation by actually producing creatine 'micro-particles' that are 20 times smaller than regular creatine powder.
- Fast Absorption - AST Micronized Creatine's smaller particle size means quicker digestion and faster utilization
- More Efficient - 20 times more total surface area for greater uptake into the bloodstream
- Greater Purity - Micronizing creatine produces a more pure creatine. By increasing the total processing steps and purification procedures, AST's Micronized Creatine yields a finished product substantially more pure. Test it. We challenge you
- Mixes Easier & Better - AST's Micronized Creatine has 20 times more surface area. Greater service area means easier, faster and more complete mixing
- No Stomach Upset - Regular creatine monohydrate sits in the gut longer. This causes discomfort to many users. AST's Micronized Creatine goes into solution better and leaves the gut quicker causing no stomach upset
- Better Results - New Micronized Creatine offers 2000% more particle surface area for better utilization, better uptake, and faster results.
- Best Tip Ever to Maximize Muscle Gains - Drink Plenty of Liquids - Creatine works by enhancing muscle cell hydration. It is very important to consume adequate fluids while taking creatine to see best results. A good rule of thumb is to drink an EXTRA 16 to 20 ounces of liquid for every 5 grams of creatine you take. During your Loading Phase you should be drinking an EXTRA 64 to 80 ounces of liquid than you normally drink. During the maintenance phase you should drink an EXTRA 32 to 40 ounces. This is very important and ensures you get the maximum out of creatine supplementation.